Awaiting new Sportback

touring50

Reaction score
About 4 weeks to go, A3 Sportback 170tdi DSG Sport on order,

We chose Dakar Biege , I know it sounds bad but wanted a change from silver , has anyone seen one in this colour because I am starting to worry as have not seen one anywhere.
Ordered silver roof rails and alcantara interior aswell as spoiler and lots of other goodies can't wait,

Hopefully will be posting all good findings when car arrives

Welcome to the forum Touring,

Not sure what the colour looks like but roof bars are a must if you ask me for the sport back.

Look forward to seeing the pics and the reviews of the 170 engine.

J.

I haven't seen the colour in the flesh, but I know which one Dakar Beige is from the brochures. Nice choice actually! You have a nice spec too so I doubt you'll come across a similar car at all.

I've seen Dakar in the flesh and it is fantastic! Sounds like a very nice car.

The words "Dakar" and "beige" are conjuring up a sandy type of colour, is this right?

In the brochure it seemed to be a cross between silver and gold ,one of those colours thats difficult to describe. Hopefully will be nice, as to late now to change our mind. Looking forward to driving the new 170 though.

Business partner just had a volvo S60 D5 183 BHP and had it chipped to 225BHP . Have to say fantastically quick but not really my cup of tea

In the same situation myself,ordered mine 30th August but can't get a deffinate date from the dealer.Is this the norm-they tell me it should be here 2nd or 3rd week in october.Just the waiting is a killer.

I see a Dakar Beige A3 Sportback regularly on my way to work, looks fantastic in my opinion.

Thanks for the input on colour , feeling a bit happier now a few of you have seen cars in this colour. They tried to sell me a yellow one , which I'm sure is right for some , but not really brave enough.
Anyway dealer rang today to confirm last week in October which would be when we are on holiday, but nice to come back home to a new toy

My wife likes the Dakar beige colour and thinks we should get it. I like Lava so not considering beige but like most have never seen one in the flesh. Pics when you get it would be great.

For some reason only available on the Sportback not the 3 door ????