avus silver with black optic grille

jordychris

Reaction score
Wanting to change grille to black optic, anyone have a pic of a avus silver with thisdone before i order one

Hi chris,try the search link and type black optic grille and 2nd post down "optics grille" and go to photo #38,there is a silver A3 with a black grille.
:arco:

Not quite the same but here is akoya silver with the optics grill that I photoshopped earlier.

sportback.jpg

:blackrs4:
Not quite the same but here is akoya silver with the optics grill that I photoshopped earlier.

Optic looks cool on Black/ dark Audis IMHO, not so on lighter colours. SLine Optic Grill 17in Sport wheels on this one looks a bit Wanabe to me.

I've got an Avus silver S-line and i ordered a black grill at the same time of buying the car... After owning it for a couple of weeks i was surprised how purple/blue the car looked in low light levels (looks anthracite/titanium silver in broad daylight), so i quickly cancelled my order for the grill as it would look totally wrong. The charcoal and chrome standard grill is a much, much better match for Avus.