Avengers: End game

Raiden

Reaction score
Can't believe it's finally out this week. From the sounds of it, its epic and people have been crying. I just hope Captain America doesn't die lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and T-800
Seen this Today.......

Wow and wow stunning.

A lot to take in but incredible none the less.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I'm a huge MCU fan and have been since Iron Man was released all those years ago, and I saw this in all it's glory yesterday afternoon on a rather large cinema screen.

As T800 said above, it's a lot to take in and quite different in parts to a lot of the MCU movies before it.

I don't know whether I over-hyped it in my head and expected too much, but it didn't completely blow me away like Infinity War did, I'm surprised myself!

It does bring Phase 4 to a satisfying conclusion and paves the way for the 'new era' and next wave of films though, and is an amazing cinematic event in it's own right that really needs to be seen on the big screen to appreciate it fully.

I initially gave it a 10 on IMDB, then I thought I was just giving it a 10 for the sake of it so reduced it to 9 lol. When I give it a second watch on blu-ray it will quite possibly go back to a 10.

Reactions: Audi Bairn

10 out of 10 for me. Just brought every single film together while making it funny at the same time. If you ever read any of these stories back in the day then you'll be impressed. Didn't think they would pull it off but they did. This will be very hard for marvel to top and a couple little easter eggs set up the future TV shows well so can't wait for those. The comic nerd inside me has waited along time for this to happen and it didn't disappoint. Shame DC can't do the same

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2/10. Absolute rubbish. I only watched these Avengers films because I'm paying for Disney+ and wanted to get my money's worth, but I wish I hadn't bothered. They should be paying me to watch this carp. Awful, awful, awful!

2/10. Absolute rubbish. I only watched these Avengers films because I'm paying for Disney+ and wanted to get my money's worth, but I wish I hadn't bothered. They should be paying me to watch this carp. Awful, awful, awful!

You wot m8

I watched the whole MCU in order and still loved it all. The house of mouse is well worth the money.

IMO Infinity war was better but end game was still awesome. Near the end when Cap, Ironman and Thor fight Thanos was quality. Then when you hear the Falcon say to Rogers ‘cap on your left’ and then boom. Looking forward to ‘What if.....’ when they finally make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sc08 LAB and 8YARWY