Oddfin

Reaction score
What's going on with the avatars? I've got someone else's as mine???

After 3 weeks of becoming a member we swap Avatars and become friends with who gets your own .

Reactions: Bristle Hound and voorhees
Nobody informed me of a "swap" I ended up with one I didn't want, all a bit daft.

Don't believe all you read ;)

Any chance you could send me a PM with a link to your actual avatar (post it to the gallery, or photobucket etc.)? I'll try to figure out what's happened and/or replace it if required.

Just out of interest, were you browsing via a web browser (if so, which and on what device?) or a mobile app when you first saw this?

R

Your reply sounds a little more sensible than the last one from " gasmould " but not to worry as I have changed it now for the one displayed here but don't know how it got changed in the first place?

Yeah; I'll apologise on @Gazwould's behalf. [Folks, if you're going to crack wise, please wait until after the serious stuff is discussed.]

Glad it's working now; unfortunately there's not much I can say about why it happened without an incredible amount of rooting through logs & stuff; we've been fiddling with a lot of software behind the scenes on the server lately, and have had the odd database/filesystem gremlins along the way. If you have a similar issue again please don't hesistate to hollar.

All the best,

Rob.