Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
A lot of members Avatar name's really annoy me....I constantly try to figure them oot....9/10 there just an enigma to jassy,my avatar is simple.....Jassy is my nickname, or Jaza A.K.A James....06=...2006...was the year l first got a new car....

So feel free to elaborate or not...the origins of one's Avatar Name

Reactions: Joe4842, TDI-line, PanamaS3 and 3 others
Great thread mate! I'm very worried about some of the replies tho lol !!

Mines not terribly exciting just my name and the year I'll be getting a letter from the queen.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Audi Bairn, Ignition1 and 3 others
Mine comes from the days of illegal AM Citizens Band radio in the early 80's

My smart a ss mates thought it would be funny to give me Bristle Hound as my 'handle'. Sorta stuck (unlike my mates lol)

Been using it on Forums etc since I 1st started using 'tinterweb in the late 90's

Reactions: PanamaS3, Wondering Soul, Simon L and 2 others
Great thread mate! I'm very worried about some of the replies tho lol !!

Mines not terribly exciting just my name and the year I'll be getting a letter from the queen.
Worth A little laugh though...???...1968 makes you 4/5 years younger than jambo???

Reactions: PanamaS3
Mines is even more boring. Name and first initial of last name. Yawn Yawn!!

Reactions: PanamaS3, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Worth A little laugh though...???...1968 makes you 4/5 years younger than jambo???

Can just about say I'm a 60s child.

Yes can tell folks of the same era as we quite often rememiss over the same cars, telly, tunes and ladies lol ;o)

Reactions: Simon L, Scottyg and Jassyo06
Dull.....first name and first 4 letters of surname

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Go to 1:10

TX.

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant, Simon L, Scottyg and 1 other person
I wanted something in the style of Terry Wogan's TOGS that went with my outlook on life.

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
simple - my favourite Blackadder episode…..

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Scottyg and 1 other person
simple - my favourite Blackadder episode…..

Now that's really annoyed me..................Blackadder is easily my favourite comedy show of all time so I really shoulda got that!!

If you need help with mine yer even more stupid than I am!! lol

I'm also a 60's guy.................well 49 to be precise if anyone cares :)

Reactions: PanamaS3, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Blodwen - is actually the name my wife gave to our motorhome which is a Tribute T715 model, hence the 715 at the end.
alas its not the name of the dog in my piccie, who was Cody who died a few years back
20130929 112042 2

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Jassyo06
no idea on yours Simon ! mine is inspired by the sketch where Blackadder gathers his troops and orders beers - the vertically challenged one takes exception when he orders 6 LB and Blackadder says "and another large beer". Anyway that's where out came from…...

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Simon L
Vertigo1 is original my online gaming nickname but I use it elsewhere too these days.

It was the name of the ship in the original Descent game. I've been using it for 20 years!

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Mine took me a while to come up with...... First, middle and last name :hi:

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Used to be a DJ and the name is Alex. Picture is of a Tattoo I have, which in tribute to my favourite guitarist and biggest musical influence.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Used to be a DJ and the name is Alex. Picture is of a Tattoo I have, which in tribute to my favourite guitarist and biggest musical influence.

Hendrix?

Nuno Bettencourt :)

Oops, not even close!! Thought I could see JH in the logo....................Bettencourt is a great guitarist ;)

Reactions: DJAlix
Mines dead simply really, I drive an A3 and my names Marc, the 3 fits nicely in the middle to = MA3RC . Simple things in life eh!

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Mines dead simply really, I drive an A3 and my names Marc, the 3 fits nicely in the middle to = MA3RC . Simple things in life eh!

Your missing the other A mate?!! ;)

Well, my story has a little more to it than one might expect......

Goes back to my first "real" car I saved saved and saved for, while still in my twenties :)

"BOX" number plate:

Nephrite Green interior:

So, black, green, then sold, so x-Box :sign wow:

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Simon L and 2 others
Mine is also very boring.

RYuill = Rickie Yuill

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Jassyo06
My surname is rogers
My s3 was supposed to be with me in September. 65 plate.
Dvla had ro65ers for sale...

It was going so well...till the car turned up 2 weeks before September. They offered to hold it so I could have the 65 plate.

I wanted it there and then...so it's on a non private 15 reg plate. Lol.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
I may just change it again soon jassy, lol :) x

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
I could come up with an elaborate story about Ignition being a thing I like because of cars etc.

Truth is - it was a gaming nickname I came up with when I was 15 because it sounded "cool" and I've used it ever since.

It always has to be Ignition1 because Ignition is always taken :(

Reactions: PanamaS3, Audi Ultron, Jassyo06 and 3 others
It took me a while to decide on a name but eventually I came up with 'Audi Ultron'.

I had considered Ultra, but given that I don't currently have an Ultra model I didn't go for it.

Two reasons for the choice...

1) Ultron is one of my favourite Marvel characters.
2) In the context of Audi, as they have 'Ultra' and 'etron' models it's a combination of the names (known as a portmanteau word apparently). :readit:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Sandra and Simon L
Reactions: PanamaS3 and Rob2k68
Now that's guaranteed to get even Jassy Scrooge in the Xmas spirit lol
Jassy will love it Simon.. Its a bit Scottish, lol. :) x

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Rob2k68
Tej is a nickname I have had since school and it has followed me ever since...

I play football a lot and I usually wear the no.13 shirt. When I was a kid everyone used to argue over shirt numbers and no one ever wanted the 13. My name is Mark, and M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, so took it and have worn it mostly ever since...

The avatar is nothing particularly special, I just saw it and liked it. I think it is the comic character Hellboy.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Jassyo06, Simon L and 1 other person