Avant Roof bars

Greg B

Anyone has any expirience with roof bars for b9 Avant? I am after second hand ones. In case somone has a pair sitting in garage and wants to get rid of them, please pm me.
Also looking for an advice which brands apart from genuine Audi are trustworthy.
Thanks

Psychoscot

I used roofbox.co.uk this summer, ordered Thule Edge Wingbars and a Kamei Husky L roof box.

Simple to fit, does the job, didn't notice a massive impact on fuel economy (on a London - Somerset - Gloucestershire - Scotland - London 2 week road trip).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

GenerationGav

I also used roofbox.co.uk and ordered the cheaper Cruz ones. They're a bit fiddlier to get on and off and not as nicely finished, but do the job and I'll only have them on once or twice a year.

Psychoscot

I also used roofbox.co.uk and ordered the cheaper Cruz ones. They're a bit fiddlier to get on and off and not as nicely finished, but do the job and I'll only have them on once or twice a year.
Cruz ones were out of stock and I couldn't wait

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

GenerationGav

This is something Im hoping to use, do small cabin size suitcases fit into a standard size box?
I've got a hand-me-down Exodus roof box (Halfords own brand I believe) I'd say a standard size roof box and it easily fit a normal size (larger than cabin) suitcase as well as a pushchair and quite a bit more.

leedodds1

Large! WOW really? Doesnt look tall enough. Thats impressive, food for thought!

Here's the roof box on my previous A4....
IMG_7999.jpg