AVANT LEATHER INTERIOR INTO SALOON ???

No it wont go stright in you will have th modify the rear uppers all the rest will fit

Shouldn't have to modify anything if you have split folding rears in your saloon, all the door card and seats are a straight swop between b6 and b7 saloon and avant

Shouldn't have to modify anything if you have split folding rears in your saloon, all the door card and seats are a straight swop between b6 and b7 saloon and avant

so the rear uppers will just go in without modding,is this from personal experience ? also does anyone know if the factory connections are there for the electrics as my interior is bog-standard

Hello digger It was over a year ago when I tired it and cant exacty remember what didnt fit but trust me it didnt fit thats why I ended up with the Sline leather in mine I think you even enquired about my old trim

Hello digger It was over a year ago when I tired it and cant exacty remember what didnt fit but trust me it didnt fit thats why I ended up with the Sline leather in mine I think you even enquired about my old trim

ok mate thanks,so its defo not a straight swop then, wonder if anybody has found a way of modding it maybe from the backing of the orig rear upper if not i'll just keep looking for s line leather with split rear for a saloon..