Avant boot runners

Diazro

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I know that the avant version in UK comes with boot runners so you can install dividers (purchased separately) but also comes with this type of parts to secure a net which can move along the runner? I've attached a photo from my current A6 C7 - waiting delivery for my C8

Attachments

• boot liners.jpeg
    boot liners.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 153
Hi,
These clips are supplied with the C8.

What C8 have you ordered and when are you expecting it?

Hi, thank you for your answer, couldn't see no clips in any photos. The car just left Neckarsulm factory in Germany like a week ago. Hopefully in september the car will be with the dealer. I order a avant Black Edition 40 TDI quattro S tronic in daytona grey with tech pack, comfort & sound pack, panoramic sunroof, leather seats (thats my wife choise :) and fine grain ash natural grey brown inlays.

Reactions: mark fox
Hi, thank you for your answer, couldn't see no clips in any photos. The car just left Neckarsulm factory in Germany like a week ago. Hopefully in september the car will be with the dealer. I order a avant Black Edition 40 TDI quattro S tronic in daytona grey with tech pack, comfort & sound pack, panoramic sunroof, leather seats (thats my wife choise :) and fine grain ash natural grey brown inlays.

Sounds a great spec, very close to what I'll get for my next C8 hopefully. Hope you know that new car pics are mandatory on here :smiley: