Avant Black Edition - Facelift Pics

Andy101

Reaction score
It was a long time coming but glad to say it was worth the wait...

Reactions: IceHanger, Scottyg and THQuattro
Nearly bought one of those, before I ordered my S3. Lovely motor.

Reactions: Andy101
V. nice. Got a black edition arriving next week in grey. love the new LED headlights on the facelift.

Absolutely beautiful car, this is the car i want next and you've had it built exactly how I'd do it myself haha
is this a 3 litre? and if so what bhp is this one?

What size are those rotors ? 18 or 20? and what suspension did you opt for?

What size are those rotors ? 18 or 20? and what suspension did you opt for?

The rotors are 20's. I went for the standard sports suspension rather than the S-Line Sports which is approx. 20mm lower with firmer damping. I'm happy with the ride quality with this set up, plenty stiff enough for me and also keeps the front lip off kerbs when parking !

Any pictures with the hatch open. Hoping to get a dog soon....

It'll take one hell of a dog to fill the boot. Much bigger and your in horse box territory !

Reactions: PeteBSK
The rotors are 20's. I went for the standard sports suspension rather than the S-Line Sports which is approx. 20mm lower with firmer damping. I'm happy with the ride quality with this set up, plenty stiff enough for me and also keeps the front lip off kerbs when parking !

It'll take one hell of a dog to fill the boot. Much bigger and your in horse box territory !
Just to confirm because the one I brought it says Dynamic Suspension is that what you have?

Just to confirm because the one I brought it says Dynamic Suspension is that what you have?

As far as I know dynamic suspension is standard on the SE, its a softer set up, If you have the S Line or Black Edition you can opt for this.

The dynamic suspension has a 1BA Code.
Mine has the Sports Suspension with the 1BE (20mm lower than dynamic)
The even firmer damped S Line Sports suspension (another10mm lower) has 1BV code.
These codes should appear on a sticker inside your owners manual / service book wallet.

Last edited: