Aux sockets not working

Baldyone

Reaction score
Hi Gents / Ladies

Noticed today my 12v Aux sockets don't appear to be working? I've checked the OM and pulled the fuse (#40) and it's ok. Anyone save me the job of contacting the dealer only to find it's something stupid. I've used a phone and tyre inflator compressor to check it. The light surrounding the centre console socket has remained on but that may have more to do with the vehicle lights as it comes on with those. It's new problem as I have used it recently. Also had a quick look in the FAQ's but the search function on my phone is a bit pants. Can't find anything
Thanks in advance.

No, me neither but thanks for the reply. I know there is a wealth of knowledge on here so thought it worth asking all the same. It's a bit of a head scratcher???

Hmm, you're correct in assuming the illumination is down to the light levels, and isn't driven by fuse 40. Have you tried swapping the fuse anyway? Sometimes they don't look dead when they are.....

Hahaha, yep. Only checked when the ignition is on. I even considered maybe the battery could be a bit low and the cars ecu is clever enough to pick this up and not put power to the AUX. I tried it after an hour run to Lydenhill rallyx this weekend and it still didn't work. Thats a good call to swap the fuse out anyway so I'll give it a try. Thanks

Changed the fuse and guess what....it works! Must need my eyes testing!!! Good call MJ

Reactions: Snibo and mjcourtney