Aux Inputs in 2006 Audi A3 8p

Sapphire

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was any aux inputs in my 2006 Audi A3, I wanna listen to my music from my iPhone, and was wondering if there was anyway possible without buying extra attachments that costs hundreds of dollars. I’d really appreciate the help, thanks

It would help if you told us what headunit you have, single din concert or double dins. If you’re unsure please upload a picture

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was any aux inputs in my 2006 Audi A3, I wanna listen to my music from my iPhone, and was wondering if there was anyway possible without buying extra attachments that costs hundreds of dollars. I’d really appreciate the help, thanks
Check your arm rest (center console or glove box there could be an ami interface there ill look like the old 30pin iphone connectors if so you can but a bluetooth device and stream over bluetooth

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Nothing in glove-box? no socket by the hand brake?

Reactions: e9_mustii
Single din, sorry
Check you glove box for something like this as you can see mine has a blue device plugged in for music streaming, not sure about location or what it looks like if its in your arm rest
3e38ef066e163e7aec05c675291535dc.jpg
223f608533941a06675c3a1284bf3a6b.jpg

Reactions: kiz17
I used to have a 2005 A3 with the single din radio and I spent hours trying to find the best way to get music via aux!

I’ve included a couple of links below which should help. In my opinion, this is the best way to do it if you want the best music quality with no interferences.

I didn’t have anything in my glovebox so this was my only option.

https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/con...MI7MqortX94QIVB0PTCh20pwmnEAQYDiABEgIgE_D_BwE

I used to have a 2005 A3 with the single din radio and I spent hours trying to find the best way to get music via aux!

I’ve included a couple of links below which should help. In my opinion, this is the best way to do it if you want the best music quality with no interferences.

I didn’t have anything in my glovebox so this was my only option.

https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/con...MI7MqortX94QIVB0PTCh20pwmnEAQYDiABEgIgE_D_BwE

If you have a single din and don't have those plugs i mention probably best to install a aftermarket head unit with bluetooth

beside from the connects 2 plug in bluetooth and aux adapter for the single din, your only other option is single din headunit swap or do a double din conversion.

Single din concert from Audi A3 works with connects2 and Arduino CDC Emulators.

Spoofs aux in via the cd changer connector.

Been there done that in my 2006 A3

Wh
Check you glove box for something like this as you can see mine has a blue device plugged in for music streaming, not sure about location or what it looks like if its in your arm rest
3e38ef066e163e7aec05c675291535dc.jpg
223f608533941a06675c3a1284bf3a6b.jpg

what year is your a3??

You can buy an aux adapter mmi lead off Amazon/eBay. Connects into the port in the glovebox and you can plug your phone straight into it.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Wh

what year is your a3??
Its a 2011 S3, sapphire, so its a facelift to your which may he why you don't have one or it could be a factory extra because mine has a double Din sat nav head unit, you might just have to get a single din head unit with bluetooth which is cheaper about 50 quid or you can do double din which looks better but costs more obviously