autotechnic88 very bad ebay seller

egesford

Reaction score
i bought some centre caps from this seller in december, they arrived after about 3 weeks. after fitting, i drove 2 miles and 2 of them had fallen off due to the fact that they are FAKE and very poor quality.

seller promised to replace if i revised feedback, which i did, that was 5 weeks ago and now theyre just ignoring my emails

I would recommend you avoid these wasters

update- after opening another case, seller claimed they sent item, and never received any of my messages, and has now refunded me.

funnily enough as soon as i told them i had posted this on here, they got back to me straight away were suddenly were very helpful

saw this as i got 4 caps from the same seller.

was a tad worried after reading this but they turned up today about 2 weeks after i ordered them. Yeah they are defo not originals but not too bad for the £13 inc P+P for all 4 and they seem to fit really snug on my wheels so i will be surprised if they fall of but will wait and see.

Hopefully your complaint made them buck up their ideas and i giot better service cos of it

i bought some centre caps from this seller in december, they arrived after about 3 weeks. after fitting, i drove 2 miles and 2 of them had fallen off due to the fact that they are FAKE and very poor quality.

seller promised to replace if i revised feedback, which i did, that was 5 weeks ago and now theyre just ignoring my emails

I would recommend you avoid these wasters

Two months I spent trying to get my money back.
He was always repeating his questions, asking to resend photos and videos of his item failing, pretending to be dumb as bricks and he even went as far as to give me a fake address after eBay told him to be a man and give me a refund.
He was not even man enough to pay, eBay literally had to man up for him and issue a refund on his behalf.

What a fraud and a timewaster. I wish him the worst.

Do not buy from him, its not worth wasting two months to save £15 for a crappy item and equally crappy seller.

Reactions: egesford