Autotech fuel pump upgrade for S3 REVO STG2+

MancDave

Reaction score
Hi chaps can anyone let me know how much this mod costs on its own?

Stage2+ revo map requires this?

As its a lease car i can.t really go changing the Exhaust ,, well i suppose i could...lol

Would people think stage 2+ is a benefit without getting a turbo back exhaust,, say over just the stage 1??

Do you have to get the DV and CAI , ive read many threads and it says they don.t make much difference?

The restriction appears to be the downpipe?

Anyone care to comment:yes:

Why do you need to upgrade the diverter valve? Please explain:think:

Pump £400 fitted, internals only. DV , l thought about it , bought one, dint fit it. The OEM new version is the one l would put on mine, cheaper than the forge unit. CAI l did, good mod if you want to go 2+. Go for the exhaust and keep the one you take of, when you come round to getting rid of it sell the tbe, ld buy it if it where milltek.

The DV diaphragm can perish and you start to lose boost. Plenty threads on here regarding these mods. Go for it. Big smile awaits you.

I would deffo do turboback exhaust man! Quicker spool up, less back pressure, it'll tie in with stage 2 + which will be around the 350bhp. The exhaust is worth the money, you DO get gains from it.

£400 for the internals fitted ,, jesus that steep ???

These Audi's are like Honda's when looking at modifications...lol..

So if we go for turbo back Miltek Exhaust , autotech fuel pump , stage 2+ Revo Map,, how much will this lot set me back?

Do you need to go Cai or will drop in filter be sufficient. I ain.t go to spend like £200-350 notes for like 2bhp.. Learnt lots on Honda forums about Intakes although different kettle of fish motor, there was lots and lots of back to back tests that proved the stock OEM was as good as you need!!

For TBE,CAI,Pump and map l reckon the best part of 2100

Wow thats a bit steep for me , for a car that ive got only till next november2010?

Might just go for stage 1 then and see how i get on with it.

Hi chaps can anyone let me know how much this mod costs on its own?

Stage2+ revo map requires this?

As its a lease car i can.t really go changing the Exhaust ,, well i suppose i could...lol

Would people think stage 2+ is a benefit without getting a turbo back exhaust,, say over just the stage 1??

Do you have to get the DV and CAI , ive read many threads and it says they don.t make much difference?

The restriction appears to be the downpipe?

Anyone care to comment:yes:

Why do you need to upgrade the diverter valve? Please explain:think:

just get a remap stage one and a cai you will be bussing mate then when you get used to that do more ...im sure to add a stage 2 remap ontop of your stage one its about 100 quid so go stage one which i think you will love anyhow ....

Wow thats a bit steep for me , for a car that ive got only till next november2010?

Might just go for stage 1 then and see how i get on with it.

as l said you could always put back the standard bit, not map, and get them sold easily enough.