Automatic Start-Stop Feature OFF as Default

There really is no need I can think off why you feel you need to do this, so why?
Based on my experience with the A4 B7 for 10 years, it's heating system only blasted out heat after the engine was sufficiently warmed up, I guess the B9's HVAC works in a similar sort of way. Also, I meant warming up the engine by driving it for a bit rather than just letting the engine run while the car is stationary.

When defrosting the car if it snowed outside? There is a coding so you can close the car with the keyfob and running engine. DJAlix calls it "warm up something fancy" (can't Remember).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
Just "Vehicle Warm Up" as per example here: #418

Just "Vehicle Warm Up" as per example here: #418
Exactly that was the name of it. Is just a simple coding, nothing else.

Try this with only ignition on.....will work without errors. When you made the change (sometimes it gives an error, but no worries), turn ignition off and wait for 10min. Then start and test drive. Error will also be gone.

Modul 08
Adaptation
channel IDE03253 - A/C comfort parameter for start-stop function
Current value 5

Change it to 0

Use the latest vcds version, best is a Hex-net cable.

Hi

I tried the above settings in VCDS today and followed your instructions exactly but I'm afraid the start-stop system still kicks in. Though it doesn't seem to when the aircon is on. Any suggestions?

Hi

I tried the above settings in VCDS today and followed your instructions exactly but I'm afraid the start-stop system still kicks in. Though it doesn't seem to when the aircon is on. Any suggestions?
Weird, should work.

Find someone with original VCP and then use guided function to Disable SS

Original VCDS Hex-net | VCP | Odis-S | Odis-E | A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Reactions: psychopomp1
Weird, should work.

Find someone with original VCP and then use guided function to Disable SS

Think you will find that this is for MQB and MLB vehicles, and not MLBevo.

IMG 9866

IMG 9867

I've also had the following reply from Carista support:

Hey, the start/stop system disable customizations are bit strange on the B9. Because Audi haven't exposed a way to permanently disable it via coding, we use a well-known hack, which gets coded in the car's HVAC ECU. The hack basically "tells" the HVAC to "tell" the start/stop system not to engage. Therefore it stops working after you've turned your HVAC system completely off. See whether the start/stop system will still work while your HVAC is on.

Yanko Malinov
Software Developer @ Carista

So, I guess at this moment there isn't a way to permanently disable SS on the B9?

See picture...
3d91869dc32df0e26e4682307d5ea8ce.jpg

Interesting, will test tomorrow
Will work for sure, used it for a long time