Automatic closing wing mirrors

Callum Jarvis

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I recently retrofitted powerfold wing mirrors with huge help from @jungle650, he put together a great guide for me and answer all my questions. So thanks again mate.

My question is tho, when I hold down the lock put on the remote the mirrors go in. Is there a way to get them to close on a single press of the remote?

Thanks again guys

Reactions: jungle650
There must be as mine do it. I remember the option coming on to the mmi after programming with VCDS.

Hey, thanks for the reply

Yeah I believe I read it can be done, but for some reason mine only works on a long press.

Change this setting in 09:

Long press

Thanks for the reply Alex!

What one do I select for single press close, by convenience operation or command via remote ?

Thanks for the reply Alex!

What one do I select for single press close, by convenience operation or command via remote ?
Not sure to be honest but I know this is the channel. There are only two options so change it to the one thats not set at the moment lol

Not sure to be honest but I know this is the channel. There are only two options so change it to the one thats not set at the moment lol

haha thanks no worries, hate messing around with these things, but I'll give it a go when I'm back in the UK. :)