AUTOFEST 2015 CAR SHOW (NORTHERN IRELAND) 20TH SEPTEMBER

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Hi guys I am delighted to let you know that in the next few days we will have all the promotional club items we need to stand on our own feet and take on the Northern Ireland car shows.

After the disappointment of not attending the NI BMW show, I'm very pleased to announce that we will be showing as a club at the very well established AUTOFEST show, held in Omagh on the 20th September.

FEAE2ED7-C0C9-49BD-8F1E-9167AA0A90E4_zpsitzhzdox.jpg

We are yet to confirm how many spaces we will have but I would assume 10 cars will be the norm. Myself and your other NI event organiser @RyanCudlip would be delighted if you would do us the great pleasure of joining us on the day, in representing us as a car club and the Audi brand itself.

Everyone is welcome on the stand so please stick your names down, bring the family and have an epic day with us, there is a fantastic event schedule to keep everyone entertained of all ages and there will be numerous catering vans on site for your convenience.

It gives me great pride to see you guys coming together as a team and putting on a great display for these shows, I hope to see you all there on the day :)

#TeamAudiSportNI

Aaron

1) BrennanTDi - A4 B8 S-Line
2) RyanCudlip - A3 8V S-Line
3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
4) Ryan Devine - A4 B8 S-Line
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
Reactions: S33AWM, Sandra and ruairi83
Sounds good Aaron. Flags be with you Monday. :) x

Reactions: Brennan
Thanks Nikolai :)

3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
6) nikolai Briton - A5 B8.5 S-line
7) Derek Doherty - S2 Coupe
8)
9)
10)

That is a shame Steve, but will see you a couple of days later :)

Reactions: Statler
3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
8) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
9)
10)

For various reasons im sorry to say im dropping off the stand, ill still be attending the show as will the TT.

3) Ryan Devine - A4 B8 S-Line
4) S33AWM - A3 8P
5) nikolai Briton - A5 B8.5 S-line
6) Derek Doherty - S2 Coupe
7) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
8)
9)
10)

For various reasons im sorry to say im dropping off the stand, ill still be attending the show as will the TT.

3) Ryan Devine - A4 B8 S-Line
4) S33AWM - A3 8P
5) nikolai Briton - A5 B8.5 S-line
6) Derek Doherty - S2 Coupe
7) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
8)
9)
10)
Sorry to hear you dropping of the stand. Glad you still attending the show with the awesome tt. Enjoy the show James. Lots of pics please. :) x

I'm delighted to say that @Jamesc_89 has confirmed with me that he will be joining us on the stand again.

I will be working very hard over the next few days to get the 2 remaining places on the stand filled.

3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
8) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
9)
10)

Reactions: Jamesc_89 and Sandra
I would like to update you guys on the situation, I have received the club flags however there is a crucial piece missing on each of them that attaches them to the ground bases.

I will be contacting @Administrators again to locate these missing pieces. I feel the responsibility of how we present ourselves is on my head so I will do everything that I possibly can. I'm confident that at least one of our large flags will be in use on Sunday as well as a large banner.

I appreciate and value your continued support for these shows.

Aaron

The site owner has now went on holiday for the next week without sorting this situation with me first, and our show is on Sunday. To say I'm annoyed would be a vast understatement. I have decided to continue with the show this time round due to the disappointment from everyone for the last show. All I have to use is a banner on the ground, so please accept my apologies that I am yet again unable to provide the best possible stand for you guys. I can assure you this will not ruin our day.

3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
8) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
9) Louise Hutchison - A4 B8
10)

The site owner has now went on holiday for the next week without sorting this situation with me first, and our show is on Sunday. To say I'm annoyed would be a vast understatement. I have decided to continue with the show this time round due to the disappointment from everyone for the last show. All I have to use is a banner on the ground, so please accept my apologies that I am yet again unable to provide the best possible stand for you guys. I can assure you this will not ruin our day.

3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
8) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
10)
Let's get this straight. Admin is iniddle of unpacking after house move. He is away for few days. The banner is in your possession, two flags in your possession . Some lanyards and stickers are in your possession. I sorry you didn't get the metal thing you were looking for. I will try track one

3) Jamesc_89 - TT 8N
5) S33AWM - A3 8P
8) ToddA4 - A4 B7 S-Line
10) Dean Moore - A3 8L

Reactions: ToddA4
@Sandra i managed to get something sorted, thanks for your help anyway :)

Guys we will have one of the flags in use on Sunday. All show cars are to be in the grounds and parked up by 11am. Look forward to seeing you all there

Guys have a great meet tomorrow. i be looking forward to pics so don't forget. :) x

Reactions: Brennan and ToddA4
Guys I'm really sorry about this, but I have to pull out of tomorrow's show due to work commitments. I hope you all have a great day and look forward to seeing the pictures.

I'd just like to say thank you to the guys who turned up to support us at Autofest, you know who you are :) The weather did put a bit of a dampner on the things however it was still a great days craic, which is the most important thing.

I will be seeing some of you guys on Tuesday, and I will also be attending Titanic Dubs Car show by private entry on Saturday in Belfast, unfortunately they don't allow club stands at this show.

I will get some Autofest photos up this evening. Thanks again guys :)

Reactions: s3_trev and ToddA4
Aaron
Well done on pushing on with this, seems to have been a stressful one!
S

Enjoyed the show my self, shame about the whether being a let down! and we left early, but had a good time none the less! I ended up getting my camera taken from me (probably so i couldnt get her in a photo haha) but she took the photos instead so uploaded them to the usual facebook page (link below) with her own watermark.....not bad photos for the first time using a camera with no auto mode and next to no editing on them(other than the odd exposure change on them they were as they came off the camera!)

Link to my facebook photo page hopefully it works.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1166675126679758.1073741851.234728769874403