AUTODOC

Abi

Reaction score
Has anyone used AUTODOC for parts? What’s the quality of the items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-Brexit: Ordered several items, MAF sensor, bootlid gas strut etc. Great quality (Hitachi for MAF) and delivered in 4days.

Post-Brext: Still waiting on an order placed 4th Jan. I appreciate things aren't great at the minute but 6 weeks? The courier they use seems to be useless. They've assured me I won't be slapped with an import fee / duty upon delivery, will let you know when it arrives.

Shame really, Autodoc was decent before all this mess haha

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Abi
Has anyone used AUTODOC for parts? What’s the quality of the items?

Parts are fine, just delivery that’s not!
4 weeks delivery then dropped off at wrong address.
Try to email them nightmare, emails bounce back (from Apple ID) as on a block list and you have to pay to remove!

That said eventually I did get a refund.

No issues here, post-Brexit to Northern Ireland was 5 working days.

I agree no problem with delivery when I last ordered November 2020 (Pre Brexit). I haven't used them since as I suspected with the chaos of import/export trading at the moment there would be problems. Shame really as they were way cheaper than the standard EuroCarParts, GMF etc.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

There have been issues if you ordered over Christmas and the new year into early January. I have been using them for years and never had a problem , delivery is usually around 5-8 days depending on whether the items are in stock and when you order them . I placed an order on the 28th Jan and it turned up on 11th Feb. So 2 weeks. I suspect they are catching up on backlogs and there are still delays at ports with the extra customs checks so they may never get back to 5 days for UK deliveries. Some people who have ordered late December , early Jan haven't still received orders.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...-from-them-forget-it-now.423185/#post-3653324

Ok check out the layout of the pages compared even the part numbers are the same

So did mine as I ordered from Autodoc, never knew about the sister site in the uk

So did mine as I ordered from Autodoc, never knew about the sister site in the uk
they arent in the uk, its just another site based in germany. same umbrella of companies as autodoc. this is what ****** people off about autodoc/buycarparts/onlinecarparts.co.uk/autopartspro.co.uk on sites like trustpilot, as they believe theyre ordering from the uk but instead takes a week plus from germany.

Ahh right thanks, I seen the .co.uk and thought they were UK based

Might be charged with customs duty soon so don’t be surprised. I use The main dealer or eurocarparts for 95% of car parts I buy, just can’t be ***** on waiting for stuff or having to post back wrong parts. If anything breaks I usually manage to pick up the parts and fit the same day, wife needs car for her job.

Package arrived today, can confirm no duty fee to pay on arrival. Hopefully deliveries will speed up a little as this one took over a month. Still much cheaper than eurcarparts if you can wait!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: desertstorm