Autobrite foam gun connector swap

Goubo1

Is it possible to swap the fitting on the end of the foam lance? Wanting to go from karcher to quick release
2505fd66077a9d4a0fa7de3964f623cb.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

josul

Yes, although I had to get a pair of grips to take if off. Destroyed the bar which the karcher black connector fits onto as it had to be square off to get a good grip. You can buy spares if you want to go back.

Goubo1

Yes, although I had to get a pair of grips to take if off. Destroyed the bar which the karcher black connector fits onto as it had to be square off to get a good grip. You can buy spares if you want to go back.

Cheers mate

NevMan

Well known member
Is it possible to swap the fitting on the end of the foam lance? Wanting to go from karcher to quick release
2505fd66077a9d4a0fa7de3964f623cb.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep, I did this, but used some cloth between grip and adapter so managed to not damage it. Is a tight fit

S

simonali

An alternative method would be to go to a plumbing trade counter and buy a socket. You can just take the plastic end off using that method. This type of thing:

EQSO-06-02-HEX_19.jpg

Henda

Are the autobrite snowfoam lances any good? My old one needs replacing soon so on the look out for the best replacement.

NevMan

Well known member
Are the autobrite snowfoam lances any good? My old one needs replacing soon so on the look out for the best replacement.

Have had one for 7+ years, bought a spare a few months back, but often use both depending on product being applied