AUTO SHINE West Yorkshire Review

Walts2782

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently had the car detailed by the following company Vehicle Detailing with Autoshine Detailing

I met the owner after looking at numerous posts on other forums about how good his work was and thought I'd take a trip over. I have family in the West Yorkshire area so made an excuse to visit them and this also assisted with my lifts here and there.

Anyway I thought I'd give you folks my opinion on his service and a few pics to show the standards.

Firstly arranging my booking was easy and I was able to discuss everything that I wanted to achieve prior to the car going in. After looking at the Facebook and his website I had no issues with confidence on his work.

I dropped the car off for Tony and started the long exciting wait...........something like a kid at Christmas.

one of the things I wanted to achieve on my car was a calliper refurb. Autoshine were able to offer this service and below was the progress picks I got.....

View attachment 28834View attachment 28835View attachment 28836

This alone in my opinion was worth a good amount of the price I was quoted. The callipers and disk edges are completely transformed and look even better in the flesh.

The next little request was to try and remove some scratches from the black interior facias. I had considered buying a new one for the drivers side as it was quite scratched prior to my purchase.

Due to the work on these they are easily as good as new......

ImageImageImage

After this the next step was to take off the alloys, cleanse, treat and seal each wheel..... Look as good as new I think

Then the detailing

Reactions: Audi-Rog
After a few days and I have no idea how many hours I was called to go and collect the car and this is what I turned up to.......

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

I hope the pictures do the final finish justice. It's so hard to get a good reflection on a white car and I can certainly say I'm happy with the level Tony has been able to achieve on this correction.

I can honestly say that I'd happily recommend his services for callipers, valets, details and other services if your in West Yorkshire.

I know Tony puts his head on here as he's got an A3 Sportback so should he see the post....... just another thanks, really do appreciate your attention to detail on this one pal.

Reactions: spearsy and Audi-Rog
Lovely finish, she looks great... I think I just realised how dirty my A3 really is :p

Do you have any before pictures of the rest of the car?

Lovely finish, she looks great... I think I just realised how dirty my A3 really is :p

Do you have any before pictures of the rest of the car?

Few of the before and during for ya......

ImageImageImageImageImage

Found two more of it finished that look amazing

ImageImage

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Well that's a bonus..........

Go outside to top up the washer fluid and find this, engine bays only be cleaned and dressed too :arco: