Auto leveling Bi Xenon issue

Darmok

Reaction score
Hi all, I am having a issue with my N/S headlight which is not auto leveling on start up. The O/S is working fine. I've checked the fuses which are all good and the wiring going into the unit looks fine. VCDS does not flag any faults. I've been told that a new unit would be required but thought I should check here first to see if anyone has had a similar problem.
IMG 20200201 214020

How does that pic tell you he has to visit a shop, come on, he's in Scotland, jees, stop spamming
Looking at the pic , i guess you will be needing a new unit. I suggest you go to a automotive shop and they can fix the issue at cheap price. Recently i came across a shop name "paint for cars" in New Jersey - Trinity 1945 Inc, 5 Executive Drive, Unit L, Toms River, NJ 08753

Was very much impressed with their service. Check them out if your near by.

Also you can visit shops like autobody tool mart, east wood , automotive checkup. which are bit costly but serves you well.

Reactions: ahtcap
Hi all, I am having a issue with my N/S headlight which is not auto leveling on start up. The O/S is working fine. I've checked the fuses which are all good and the wiring going into the unit looks fine. VCDS does not flag any faults. I've been told that a new unit would be required but thought I should check here first to see if anyone has had a similar problem. View attachment 245082
You need to remove the headlight mate, take the rear covers of & check if the motor has come of the fixing or the wiring has come loose or damaged, ideally putting on vcds & doing some tests would be ideal, that way you can see the state of things before anything else.

Thanks for your reply but this job is on the back burner for now as a more major issue has occurred ☹️