Auto Glym SRP, EGP then Natty's blue wax?

ROBS3

Reaction score
Spent a while cleaning the other half's car at the weekend. I used Auto Glym's Super Resin Polish, then applied Extra Gloss Protection. Will probably apply another layer of EGP next week. I was thinking of getting and applying some Natty's Blue Wax to help improve the finish, but just wanted some advice before I do.

Can I apply the wax straight after using EGP or do I have to wait a while?
When using Natty's, can I put on using a microfibre applicator and remove using a MF cloth?
If I do go ahead and use the wax can I just top up every few months, or should I top up with both EGP and Natty's?

Sorry for all the questions, hope it all makes sense.

Many thanks in advance

Once you have applied Natty's over EGP, you must not apply further coats of EGP - layering sealants over waxes is a big no no (because the sealant won't bond properly, the wax may discolour, and streaking may occur). I would just carry on adding more coats of the wax every 6-8 weeks, as this will improve the finish and add to durability. Natty's goes on best best using a foam pad rather than a microfibre pad. :)

Thanks WX51TXR, thought that was the case.
One last thing - can I apply the wax straight after the EGP? I've been told that sometimes you need to leave a 24hour gap inbetween?