Auto Folding mirrors

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any lads who have a A3 sportback with Auto Folding mirrors who could do a Autoscan and PM me there coding so i can compare it . Cheers

No such thing on 8P bud

Reactions: paddy
Aftermarket yes but not audi specific.

I know that @NHN as i had to retrofit my own , but rather than asking yourself or @Ash187 your trade secrets i was hoping one off the lads who have visited yourself or Ash to have them fitted could give me there code and i can compare there 5dr to my 3dr as i have a few minor errors . Cheers
As for the mirrors i was told they came from a 2012 S-line Dumbo ones

Last edited:
Do you mean auto folding via the switch on the door or when locking or unlocking as the latter is auto folding.

Do you mean auto folding via the switch on the door or when locking or unlocking as the latter is auto folding.
I mean from the switch @NHN a cpl off little niggling bits but i know off someone who has had Ash do his so might be as well to ask him his coding and just take away his extras as he 5dr and hopefully whats left balances out as my numbers .

I have 2 minor voltage issues but the 2 i don't understand are ( safemotor installed ) or the pinch protection inactive , i am assuming the latter is for the windows so i didn't add that number to my code and for the others they relate to 5dr , which the safemotor install might as well , maybe it has something to do with the backdoors , but for the love off me i can't find an explaination for it

Show exact errors?
Just put codes in vcd , the retract motor error, i seem to notice when closing the passengers closes 2 to 3seconds quicker than the drivers .
But can anyone tell me what the safe motor installed is please

Last edited:
passenger mirror closes quicker because the angle of the base is closer to the window so there is less distance to travel.
there isn't an error there its just how it works.

Safe motor is a central locking feature which we get in the UK.

passenger mirror closes quicker because the angle of the base is closer to the window so there is less distance to travel.
there isn't an error there its just how it works.

Safe motor is a central locking feature which we get in the UK.
Thank you Ash glad i got that question answered .
00941, exterior mirror retract motor driver side ( v 121). Thats 1 off the faults.
Getting this fault on M module but will install P and see if i get it after a scan

Last edited: