Facelift Auto folding mirrors

Phil3

Reaction score
I’ve got the auto folding mirrors on my RS3 but wonder if there is a way or a setting to make the passengers mirror automatically tilt downwards when selecting reverse?

Cheers

Shift the mirror knob on the passenger side

Reactions: Ed_rx7
Yes for it to work it you always have to have the mirror select control on your door left on the passenger side. And then select reverse and set the desired mirror posistion and then when you go back to drive it will put it back to original position

Reactions: MartS300 and Phil3
Awesome... I’ll give it a go when I’m out in it next :icon thumright: Cheers!

Reactions: AudiNutta and billymc92
Although mine does have a bit of a mind of it's own at times!

Reactions: Phil3
On mine you had to have the switch on driver side mirror for passenger mirror to dip in reverse!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I’ve got the auto folding mirrors on my RS3 but wonder if there is a way or a setting to make the passengers mirror automatically tilt downwards when selecting reverse?

Cheers
It has to be set on the adjust setting as TX suggests. You can adjust it to suit.

Reactions: Phil3
Although mine does have a bit of a mind of it's own at times!

Mine has before now too. If you get the timing wrong it dips and then raises back up so you have to switch it back.

Another couple of times I’ve seen it elevate all the way upwards which is strange. I turn mine on and off as and when I need it.

Cheers everyone... have a little play around and the auto tilt works a treat :thumbs up:

Reactions: AudiNutta and RGBARGEE