Auto-dimming rear-view mirror retrofit?

Or the ffc ribbon tape disconnected

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
On the camera itself you can find a number, small one. The camera can be removed from there but it needs to be open first in order to disconnect the cable.
I know it can be done but on mine I can't see the number. I only found online a nomber from a A5 2013 but I think that is different than the newer one because it looks smaller

Audi asks for 750€ plus 50€ labor. For 2 minutes of work...
That's why I need it so I can install it myself

Can anyone else tell me camera's part number? Since 1Rocktape is only trying to sell his camera and won't help
Thank you

I've looked on both of my cameras as stated there are no part numbers on them and here in the UK it is not available seperate. That is why I offered to sell the complete mirror . That way it would be a straight swap with yours

I've looked on both of my cameras as stated there are no part numbers on them and here in the UK it is not available seperate. That is why I offered to sell the complete mirror . That way it would be a straight swap with yours

IMG 20210704 122241

This is an A5/A4 camera. There is a number. Right there

You said you mirror was part number 81A857511G
Your picture is not the camera from that mirror . That is a lot style camera . Definitely not from your part number . That's why your confused!

You said you mirror was part number 81A857511G
Your picture is not the camera from that mirror . That is a lot style camera . Definitely not from your part number . That's why your confused!

Mi mirror was facelift version, frameless one.
This camera in the picture is from google. This is the only one I can find as an example. The ones that we have looks a bit different and with a different number. What is so hard to understand?

Alix where in London are you? Didn’t know you were local to me.

I’m based in West London, and yes also can fit and have done a few.
Hey Ash, just got my s3 8v and it doesnt have auto lights or dimmimg mirrors. Are you still doing these retrofits? Im based in North West London