August Meet South central/South East

I take it we're still doing this on this Sunday? I'm dropping my car off in the morning to have a little something something done... :D

yeah still aiming to have this on sun, check the fb event too! haha i suppose we will have to wait and see what it is.. although I can probably guess what is from what we talking about at aitp and the way there & back etc!

yeah still aiming to have this on sun, check the fb event too! haha i suppose we will have to wait and see what it is.. although I can probably guess what is from what we talking about at aitp and the way there & back etc!

Yeah, it's what I was talking about. Not from who I said though, someone who's done a better job I reckon! Oh well, you'll get to see in a couple of days!

T

Anyone know what time this is kicking off from? I will more than likely bring the 8L as won't have it next month :crying:

about 230-3. at the moment my car won't start and i've tried to get to work and it won't... so atm it looks as though my car won't be there, might be able to grab a lift off someone going.. or if anyone is good as fixing things...!

about 230-3. at the moment my car won't start and i've tried to get to work and it won't... so atm it looks as though my car won't be there, might be able to grab a lift off someone going.. or if anyone is good as fixing things...!

Whats wrong with it? Any idea? I'll give you a lift if needs be?

Hi guys. Not sure if anyone's aware but just drove past the motor museum and there's an event on there. Car parks are quite full but we should be able to find space. Sorry to hear about ur car.

Right so after all the interest we get 3 along to the meet! But it was still a good time and we had a laugh.. literally 'cracking' up over a 'brace of eggs' right Rich!! pics will be in the pics of meets thread. Thanks for coming guys even tho it was a lot less than we expected ! try and get another one arranged for sept or something. Josh

Still laughing about the eggs now! Yeah go again in September, found a different pub a bit further down with a bigger carpark and a bit more 'new foresty' Prices outside looked a bit better too. Might be worth a squirt!

yeah we have such a big section. there's nothing stopping you arranging more local meets with your surrounding area and the plan later is to have a big meet with all the local areas coming together for one big meet somewhere!