Attendee list [Aug 9, 2015] Audis in the park 2015 - AITP7 (Northampton)

Great show, the amount of Audi's that turned up was mind blowing! Unfortunately, I was not at the event for long, and it was a family day out for me, but I did have a stroll around to look as some tasty metal!
Oddly, I only took one pic! lol :photo:

11828639_10152936903085880_7071569099429974537_n.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, CHEZ, Smirky and 1 other person
He thinks he's a perfectionist ;)
You just turn the music up and I will hear it in Scotland :) x

No boy bands though please. Some snow patrol or muse be nice thanks ;) x

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
Great show, the amount of Audi's that turned up was mind blowing! Unfortunately, I was not at the event for long, and it was a family day out for me, but I did have a stroll around to look as some tasty metal!
Oddly, I only took one pic! lol :photo:

11828639_10152936903085880_7071569099429974537_n.jpg
Cars looking great Joe

Reactions: jojo
Was a stunning show! First time I've been and definitely won't be the last! :D Great stand!!

Reactions: Smirky and mattyboyc
Was a great day, I need the dates for Aitp 8 as Mrs c wants to book next years summer holiday and she is under strict instructions not to clash with the show!:laughing:

Reactions: audi-a6
I had a good time yesterday and met some great people!

@FaisalFazeli Some great photos. Do you mind if I save the ones on your facebook page of my car?

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
I had a good time yesterday and met some great people!

@FaisalFazeli Some great photos. Do you mind if I save the ones on your facebook page of my car?

Mate im no photographer, will not be offended in any way. borrowed friends camera and just took pictures! You guys can do what you like with them!

Reactions: Nilz, Sandra and Rob C
Another great year, thank you to all those that joined on the stand both new and old members. As always some great looking cars!

aitp 8 tickets on sale now, it's a weekend event this year. :yahoo: See you there!!!

JG

Reactions: gray99y and Smirky
Are you camping the night before John?

Sure am Graham, it's a two day event next year, so will be camping Fri & Sat, probably the Sunday too, as the sleep drive home this year on the Saturday after the show was scary. :scared2:

What about you?

JG

Sure am Graham, it's a two day event next year, so will be camping Fri & Sat, probably the Sunday too, as the sleep drive home this year on the Saturday after the show was scary. :scared2:

What about you?

JG

Yes I'll be camping Friday and Saturday. Not much point on Sunday, I don't have as far to go as you.

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Yes the weather was decent last time, it would be good to be the same. We can only hope :)

Reactions: RS5 JON
Think it's just about time to set up the event for next year since you guys have already booked to attend.:) x

Reactions: Macdoon, RS5 JON and gray99y
Great idea Sandra..... We beer monsters have booked already lol

Reactions: RS5 JON, Sandra and gray99y