Attendee list [Aug 9, 2015] Audis in the park 2015 - AITP7 (Northampton)

Big big thanks to Calvin and all that organised today, great show of cars and a burger too!
Not many B6's Sadly but a brilliant day all round , oh and thanks for the use of some jump leads after my battery decided to go flat, all good now though
Cheers all,
Matt

Reactions: Northampton_ofn and Smirky
Great day weather was spot on and met some really nice people hope everyone e had/has a safe journey home

Reactions: gray99y and bonifacy87
Was a cracking show. Some great cars and a nice burger from our friendly Audi-sport BBQ. My Mrs fell in love with a red Audi S1 so hoping an A1 will replace her current 207.

Got a few pics, will upload them in a bit.

Stand looked good with a pretty diversified array of cars and modifications.

Reactions: Smirky
Great first AITP for me, really enjoyed it. Got there really late and just abandoned my b6 near some a8's

Roll on next year

Was really good, alot of cars this year, as said, not many b6's which just makes ours unique :) ....

And my box is NOT PINK!!!!! Grrrrr lol

Any one get any good pics?

Reactions: Rob C, RS5 JON, gray99y and 2 others
To be honest there is never many B6's here or ADI at castle Combe despite having loads on the forum, but we do need a few to break up the pesky A3's :welcoming:

An excellent weekend camping and AITP7, fantastic turn out, and a far cry from last years' monsoon..... a massive thanks to Calvin and the orange crew for all their hard work yet again. Thanks to Adam and the constant stream of burgers to keep us ASNer's happy, well done Adam, oh and amazing what you can fit in the A2 lol.

Reactions: RS5 JON, gray99y and Sandra
The kids B6 splitting the A3,s.
IMG 1510

Reactions: mattyboyc
Was really good, alot of cars this year, as said, not many b6's which just makes ours unique :) ....

Ok i think its just a faded red.

Reactions: audi-a6 and Sandra

Oooo i got a photo, apologies though, the iPhone got the colours a bit wrong

Joking aside, made some noise!

:rock:

Reactions: audi-a6
Haha... ! I didn't take any pics atall :-/ wish I did now... I took one in total and that was just of mine

Thanks guys for a great day! My first year and hopefully many more to come. Big thanks to Adam and his great burgers, kept them coming all day.
And thanks to @JG51 AUD and @Macdoon for all the help and info camping the night before and on the day. Really appreciate lads.

Reactions: RS5 JON and Macdoon
Haha... ! I didn't take any pics atall :-/ wish I did now... I took one in total and that was just of mine

View attachment 65650

Omg i was looking for your speakers all day! I was looking for an Rs6 with a boot open because of your profile picture! And you was with me all morning i've got quite a lot of pictures taken of your car and some other members and will post them up in few days

Hahaha, yeah I must change that pic,

You did some rolling shots on the way up to the show didn't you?

Got a couple but sadly none of the cars on the stand :culpability:

Mine: couldn't get another 19 in time so had to run an 18 on the back :scared2:

It's official, your box is not PINK!
As I said yesterday, love the colour of your motor mate.
JG

What can I say, amazing turn out of Audi's, good company, sunshine and free burgers, made the six hour journey worthwhile, roll on aitp8.
JG

Reactions: gray99y
Nephew loved the bass yesterday ,he is already planning his boot build even though he is 14 lol
Cheers for letting him sit in with you :)

No worries, tell him he can buy mine for £1200.... I'm upgrading

No worries, tell him he can buy mine for £1200.... I'm upgrading
Lol I'm sure your upgrade be done by the time he has saved up his pocket money ,
What are you upgrading too? Just be driving round in a giant speaker ?

Reactions: Sandra
Lol I'm sure your upgrade be done by the time he has saved up his pocket money ,
What are you upgrading too? Just be driving round in a giant speaker ?

I'll never be done upgrading haha

What do you mean level through the boot?
You no your box squares off at the back is there a way you could angle it so it slants down in line with the glass/boot line

Reactions: Sandra
Oh lol yeah you could, would be quite fiddly though, personally, I'd just build a box then make a fiberglass panel on the end that curves the same as the boot line, again fiddly, but a professional would probs do it quite easy,

My next install is just going to be a wall behind the front seats, subs facing forward, then that would still leave a bit of my boot spare for the air ride set up, the amps will be located on the side of the box, pretty much in line with the rear windows, as that way I can just open the rear windows to keep them cool, as my problem at the mo is the amps get to hot when the boot is down lol

Reactions: Smirky and Sandra
You no your box squares off at the back is there a way you could angle it so it slants down in line with the glass/boot line
Lol, you don't miss much about the finer details :)x

Oh lol yeah you could, would be quite fiddly though, personally, I'd just build a box then make a fiberglass panel on the end that curves the same as the boot line, again fiddly, but a professional would probs do it quite easy,

My next install is just going to be a wall behind the front seats, subs facing forward, then that would still leave a bit of my boot spare for the air ride set up, the amps will be located on the side of the box, pretty much in line with the rear windows, as that way I can just open the rear windows to keep them cool, as my problem at the mo is the amps get to hot when the boot is down lol
I look forward to seeing it when iys done although with an easterly wind could prob hear it

Yeah my target will be close to 160's don't think there will be any one wanting to sit in it then inc myself haha

Reactions: THQuattro and Smirky