Attendee list [Aug 9, 2015] Audis in the park 2015 - AITP7 (Northampton)

audi-a6

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Great show, the amount of Audi's that turned up was mind blowing! Unfortunately, I was not at the event for long, and it was a family day out for me, but I did have a stroll around to look as some tasty metal!
Oddly, I only took one pic! lol :photo:

11828639_10152936903085880_7071569099429974537_n.jpg

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Great show, the amount of Audi's that turned up was mind blowing! Unfortunately, I was not at the event for long, and it was a family day out for me, but I did have a stroll around to look as some tasty metal!
Oddly, I only took one pic! lol :photo:

11828639_10152936903085880_7071569099429974537_n.jpg
Cars looking great Joe

Smirky

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran
Was a great day, I need the dates for Aitp 8 as Mrs c wants to book next years summer holiday and she is under strict instructions not to clash with the show!:laughing:

AudiSpy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Another great year, thank you to all those that joined on the stand both new and old members. As always some great looking cars!

JG51 AUD

aitp 8 tickets on sale now, it's a weekend event this year. :yahoo: See you there!!!

JG

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I have bought mine already.

JG51 AUD

Are you camping the night before John?

Sure am Graham, it's a two day event next year, so will be camping Fri & Sat, probably the Sunday too, as the sleep drive home this year on the Saturday after the show was scary. :scared2:

What about you?

JG

gray99y

Sure am Graham, it's a two day event next year, so will be camping Fri & Sat, probably the Sunday too, as the sleep drive home this year on the Saturday after the show was scary. :scared2:

What about you?

JG

Yes I'll be camping Friday and Saturday. Not much point on Sunday, I don't have as far to go as you.

JG51 AUD

Yes I'll be camping Friday and Saturday. Not much point on Sunday, I don't have as far to go as you.

Hopefully we'll get good weather again, makes all the difference.
JG

JG51 AUD

Think it's just about time to set up the event for next year since you guys have already booked to attend.:) x

Good idea Sandra :rockwoot:
JG