[Aug 6, 2016] Surrey Rolling Road Day (Hants)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Rolling road

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/rolling_road_days.php

Surrey Rolling Road
Now established for more than 6 years and having dynoed close to 5000 cars, Surrey Rolling Road offers the independent tuner a state of the art rolling road for all their tuning purposes. We also offer amongst the best facilities for power tests and rolling road days. We welcome all enquiries from private enthusiasts to race teams and manufacturers. To book time on our road please forward your enquiries via the contact details provided.

Our facility is centred around a 4WD Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road, capable of handling up to 1200bhp. Widely regarded as one of the highest quality rolling roads produced today, our new facility is housed in a temperature controlled enclosure more than capable of channelling the immense cooling requirements of our customers’ most powerful vehicles.

£40 each if 15 cars or less, no deposit. £35 each if 16+ but a £15 deposit is required in advance. Suggest we keep it to 16 to avoid the pain of collecting deposits!

Last edited:
Reactions: Essexman
Would love to tag along guys but I need to try to get the day off which will be difficult as I would've just got back from holiday. Not gonna get my hopes up :sorry:

I will try and pop along but wont by going on the Dyno I'm afraid

@Sandra Maybe post up a F.book 'event' for those on there ?

Look forward to meeting you guys

Reactions: Sandra
So are these a turn up and see what your car is putting out kinda thing? Never been to one before. This one is quite far away for me though :(

@Sandra start time depends on how many cars are booked in, earlier start for more cars, tad later if not so many.

TX.

Definately interested. Had my forge intercooler done so will be interesting to see some figures.

Reactions: NL316
Please do not carbon clean you car before this day, this is the cheap way to clean the engine.

Please do not carbon clean you car before this day, this is the cheap way to clean the engine.
Direct and indirect injection here pal lol. Plus I'm regularly red lining it so it should be a smoke free power run

I,m going to start to drive slower so loads of ***** can come out.

I'm down for this now guys. It would be a good idea to see what she puts out before I start with any engine mods.

Thanks Sandra our ASN Princess always helping us out.

Reactions: Sandra
@Sandra can you pls just remind the people going that they are going! Only a week away now. Thanks.

TX.

Just a reminder chaps 0900 start this Saturday. See you there!

TX.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and Sandra
I would love to go, but i have a boost leak for the moment, so waiting arrival of my FMIC. I'll try and be at the next one.