[Aug 6, 2016] Surrey Rolling Road Day (Hants)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
rolling road.jpg

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/rolling_road_days.php

Surrey Rolling Road
Now established for more than 6 years and having dynoed close to 5000 cars, Surrey Rolling Road offers the independent tuner a state of the art rolling road for all their tuning purposes. We also offer amongst the best facilities for power tests and rolling road days. We welcome all enquiries from private enthusiasts to race teams and manufacturers. To book time on our road please forward your enquiries via the contact details provided.

Our facility is centred around a 4WD Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road, capable of handling up to 1200bhp. Widely regarded as one of the highest quality rolling roads produced today, our new facility is housed in a temperature controlled enclosure more than capable of channelling the immense cooling requirements of our customers’ most powerful vehicles.

£40 each if 15 cars or less, no deposit. £35 each if 16+ but a £15 deposit is required in advance. Suggest we keep it to 16 to avoid the pain of collecting deposits!

Last edited:

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Yes from me.

NL316

Would love to tag along guys but I need to try to get the day off which will be difficult as I would've just got back from holiday. Not gonna get my hopes up :sorry:

Av4nt

So are these a turn up and see what your car is putting out kinda thing? Never been to one before. This one is quite far away for me though :(

mookster

Might well be able to rock up for this, not due to be working as yet, though it may change. Not really wanting to go on the RR myself, just come along for the craic :)

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Definately interested. Had my forge intercooler done so will be interesting to see some figures.
I will look forward to seeing and hearing Mr Bumble at 8k revs.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Please do not carbon clean you car before this day, this is the cheap way to clean the engine.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I,m going to start to drive slower so loads of ***** can come out.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter

This is one i did earlier.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Big yes, gas mask req,d.

NL316

I'm down for this now guys. It would be a good idea to see what she puts out before I start with any engine mods.

NL316

Change of plans guys, can't make this anymore :sorry:

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Thanks Sandra our ASN Princess always helping us out.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Yep see you there.

rhys1210

VCDS Map User
I would love to go, but i have a boost leak for the moment, so waiting arrival of my FMIC. I'll try and be at the next one.