Audizine issues?

In the top right of the keyboard is a button "PrtSc" for print screen, get the screen as you want it, press this and it will copy a screenshot which you can then paste where you want it, and then upload to Photobucket or whatever you use and host it here.

I copy the picture into some free photo editing software called PhotoScape and then save it, but I'm sure there is other ways.

Tried it, doesnt seem to copy it, try to paste it after doing it and the paste option is not highlighted? Any other way?

Probably, but that's the extent of my technical knowledge!

It work's for me, can't you even paste into a Word doc?

windows paint mate.
That will work.

Check your keyboard for a FN button.
If you have one, press that and then the Prt Scn Button.

If you press ALT at the same time as press the other keys it will only take a image of the currently activated screen.
Can Saves embarrassing screen prints.

Dont have FN button???

Sorry, never done a screen shot before, just wanna show what i get on this site to see if its my comp!

Last edited:
FN= function buttons.
Some keyboards, manly laptops have this button.
If you dont have it, dont worry. just another option for you to try.

step 1, get what you want to show on screen.
Step 2, Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard.
Step 3, open MSpaint (other photoediting software is available. This is just simple)
Step 4, Press CTRL+V or you can go Edit>Paste

Thats it really mate. That should work.
If nott button bash print screen. lol

printscreen.jpg

Woohoo, done it! Bit of a tard with things like this, please excuse me, only been using comps for 5yrs or so, DOH!!!

I wasnt doing the Ctrl+V part before, cheers Scott.

Anyway, heres what im getting in Audizine when i log on

audizinepic.jpg

Looks well off for me just now???

Lol I'm the same, I know what Iknow but beyond that I'm useless!

You seem to be defaulting to the mobile version of the site, this is what I get with the pictures and avatars etc showing:

screen.jpg

Yep, as expected then im on the mobile version for some reason. I have it bookmarked so maybe something happened to it, will clear it and try re instate it, cheers for help lads.:applaus:

I am Mark but have been for ages with no issues.

Fixed it now anyway, i had to log out for it to clear. Ive been on the site on my mobile and somehow its linked my login name with the mobile version, sorted now, cheers for help and replys lads.:thumbsup: