AudiSatnav

ian_s3

Reaction score
Anyone had any issues when buying from AudiSatnav? I purchased a new disc last Wednesday (06.04.16), and it was supposed to be sent out first class. I have still not received it, and I've had no response to the email I sent to them either. Thanks

I'm sure I've read a similar post on here and if I remember it took 2 or 3 weeks until the guy got his disc but I'm not 100% sure. When you do finally receive it any feed back would be much appreciated as I'm also looking for an updated disc

I ordered and didn't receive for weeks, I sent email after email to the guy and he eventually came back to me and I received it and a part refund a few weeks later. The disc does work tho

lol you just paid for something you can (and what they're doing) download for free if you look in the correct places.

for ppl who want the 2015 disk with speed cameras be aware that the loading time is longer due to the disk been modded ,for anyonewanting to do there own ,all thats needed is a verbatim dvd+r dual layer disk . and a older pioneer writer ,for any one that needs a link to either the 2015 disk or the new 2016 disk(no speedcams or 7 digit postcode)on 2016 . pm me