Audis in the park - Sunday 12th August

Arrived at the hotel, relax, chill out and roll on Sunday

Me and Greavesy got here last night, camped in the middle at the far end of the field. Look for a dark green 80 with a coupe front end and my S4 avant with camo badge on the front. Feel free to come and say hello, though at this very moment we are trying to nap after drinking til 3 in the morning last night...

weather looks good, hope so not like last year sun then some mad rain storm and a mass exodos from the park so the gods look like there on our side tomorow fingers crossed,spent most of day walking round the car thinking whats next to do, on the whats next too do list ohh well see you all nice and early safe journey everyone...:kissmyrings:

Looks like is going to be a beautiful day, fantastic, see you all after breaky.

Well, I have to say that ASN was an awesome group, and the guys looking after everyone were real stars, cooking the whole day long, very well organised, and it has to be the best stand.

Well done all, and thankyou for a great day.

Andy

Back home safe and just want to say thank you to all the Staff who put in a huge effort, food was spot on, biggest stand on site and it was nice to meet loads of new folks not just on here but on other forums as well, had a great day!! IMG 0115

Top job Team ASN! I was well impressed with the Gazebo thing, totally blew me away, not to mention the attendance numbers and quality of cars old and new!

And free BBQ for EVERYONE! :yum:

Best clubstand of the event? Easily!! :cool:

Was brilliant, cheers ASN, fantastic stand! and look I thing=k this is gonna be my new avatar:SAM 1958

Great event and your stand blew me away! I was on the RS246 stand which was really just a row of cars in comparison!

I can say hand on heart not many or if any at all admin of a car forum would spend the day feeding its members on a ****** hot day...and pay for the food and drink to boot.
:hi: Well done Adam and friends

Last edited:
big thanks to everyone who looked after us all today, was easily the best stand by far.

Just to echo the comments, massive thanks to the admin's for a great day,great people,great cars and a very nice hot dog as well, looking forward now to all the pics, thanks again,
matt

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who organised today. Great show of cars today...enjoyed!

Spotted this on the way home just off the M1 near East Midlands air port....its not an Audi but its not everyday you see Brockie and Rouse's Bathurst RS500! Those were the days!! :salute:

20120812 171254

What a superb achievement by Adam and the rest of the ASN guys that sorted our stand out today. It shows they listened to the members after Inters, well done guys and thank you very much for the cracking food and effort you put into our stand. The award was well deserved. :hi:

Thanks, Chris.

I went along without my car so didnt join any forum stand but have to say i was very impressed with the ASN stand. Great turn out and hospitality. I'll be joining this stand next year. Well done to the organisers/volunteers

Admin... you guys outdid yourselves today, awesome stand, foo and the ASN bottled water was a lovely touch...

Definitely deserved the vest clubstand award... by miles!

Though HUGE thanks needs to go to everyone who turned out for the day, give yourself a pat on the back... :friends:

Onwards and upwards to ADI2012 :thumbsup: we now have a standard to uphold haha

Guys - polished and detailed the B7 only to be sick and unwell this morning ... looks like a missed a great show :blownose:

The Audisport.net guys and gals that ****** for everyone all day deserve a huge thank you. fantastic stand and that was the icing on the cake. roll on next year

on a down side £240 in fuel from Penzance to AITP and back again

The Audisport.net guys and gals that ****** for everyone all day deserve a huge thank you. fantastic stand and that was the icing on the cake. roll on next year

on a down side £240 in fuel from Penzance to AITP and back again

How much? Jesus. You should have came up saturday and made a weekend of it. Car looked great by the way

How much? Jesus. You should have came up saturday and made a weekend of it. Car looked great by the way

thanks Lee, we were there 10am on Saturday and made the most of it:beerchug: tents up by 11.00 and drinking then on till 1.00am. was a cracking day today and some seriously sorted cars

Was brilliant, cheers ASN, fantastic stand! and look I thing=k this is gonna be my new avatar:View attachment 6006

I'm famous!
(Thats me in the background cleaning my 80)

Awesome show! Awesome club stand, I have to agree with everyone and say a big thank you to the AS team!

Top work!

Andy

Excellent show again, the turn out was great, had to leave at 12 unfortunatly and there was still cars turning up then. Glad to see a big show from the audi-sport.net and thankyou for putting on the BBQ. Good to catch up with a few of you, will hopefully make it to Audi Driver International this year, and might do a track session after talking to Jo about it.

This was definitely the most organised stand I've been to at an event. Thanks again to the organisers as you done a fantastic job of it! Thanks for the ASN water too (didn't realise it was all free!):o.k: My first Audi event and I must say I enjoyed it very much!

Thanks to the chap that with the S3 who sorted me out with VCDS (didn't catch your name):thumbsup: For some reason though the showroom effect on the adaptive xenons stopped working once I reached home.

Can't wait for next year and this time I'll make sure I'm there on time LOL

Azeem (Sprint Blue B7 A4 Quattro)

This was definitely the most organised stand I've been to at an event. Thanks again to the organisers as you done a fantastic job of it! Thanks for the ASN water too (didn't realise it was all free!):o.k: My first Audi event and I must say I enjoyed it very much!

Thanks to the chap that with the S3 who sorted me out with VCDS (didn't catch your name):thumbsup: For some reason though the showroom effect on the adaptive xenons stopped working once I reached home.

Can't wait for next year and this time I'll make sure I'm there on time LOL

Azeem (Sprint Blue B7 A4 Quattro)

That was Chris mate. Rhubarb on here.

Without a doubt! Need to order myself a season ticket I think