Audis in the park - Sunday 12th August

Is there a convoy going down from Scotland folks ?

I have been to numerous Jap car events at Wicksteed so know it well but this looks to be fun and I could be tempted to come !

Also does anyone know if Dogs are still welcome @ Wicksteed ? They were when I was last there in 2010 for JAE

If Dogs are welcome then I can see me and my fiancee possibly coming down for this, we would of course be camping too as thats half the fun !

Also does anyone know if Dogs are still welcome @ Wicksteed ? They were when I was last there in 2010 for JAE

If Dogs are welcome then I can see me and my fiancee possibly coming down for this, we would of course be camping too as thats half the fun !
From the site Steve
"Are dogs allowed in the park?
Dogs are permitted in the park, as long as they are kept on their leads at all times.* Please note dogs are not allowed in the free children’s playground and sandpit."

From the site Steve
"Are dogs allowed in the park?
Dogs are permitted in the park, as long as they are kept on their leads at all times.* Please note dogs are not allowed in the free children’s playground and sandpit."

Awesome :) cheers dude ! Well thats possibly Me, My other half and a Siberian Husky to add to the list :) Just need to double check the dates when I get home to ensure were free :)

Awesome :) cheers dude ! Well thats possibly Me, My other half and a Siberian Husky to add to the list :) Just need to double check the dates when I get home to ensure were free :)
Good stuff Steve,look forward to meeting you all,if your free to go of course :icon_thumright:

Will Update tonight/tomorrow morning, I have a feeling we have tickets for a big Food show thing in Edinburgh on that day but we may be able to offload them to some friends if thats the case as I would really like to come to this :)

I will come along to this...if im not too late? x

ill be there! how do i book a ticket??

Last edited:
Will come as every year.:) But just on Sunday for couple of hours. No camping this year.:(

can i just turn up on the day and purchase entry? how much will it be? and what time does it start n end? i can't seem to find decent information anywhere! do i get a special stand? any competitions?
many thanks
Gill
pm me if anything

Show usually starts at 9. up to around 18pm
At entrance ticket cost you 6 quid

Every club has got own stand, it is not possible not to see it ASN.

Been a few years since i attended - how can you show your car as would like to squeeze my A4 in the grounds...

Just got my ticket in the post. From one Vindis to the other which was a surprise lol.

Hi all

brand new to this site and was considering attending. Never been to AITP and was wondering how I stand bringing my R8. I've searched this site and no mention of any R8's to be found. Is this event ok to bring an R8 to, do they group R8's together or are they spread all over the park.

Just after some advice, thanks in advance.

Hi all

brand new to this site and was considering attending. Never been to AITP and was wondering how I stand bringing my R8. I've searched this site and no mention of any R8's to be found. Is this event ok to bring an R8 to, do they group R8's together or are they spread all over the park.

All ASN members welcome,if either you have an R8 or a A2 you are still welcome to the stand,the more the merrier and we are a friendly bunch :icon_thumright:

Got my wristband a couple of days ago too, so its all good...now lets start praying for some good weather :)

Hi all

Just make sure you tell them you are with Audi-Sport! ;)

:sign_welcome: by the way!

Thanks for the warm welcome from you all.

How many Audis are usually at the ASN club stand? Would be nice if there was a fair few, love the RS4, got to be my favourite saloon. Me and the Mrs went to the VW meet at Stanford Hall last month, luckily the weather was decent on the day and the ground was solid. For those that have been to AITP, is the ground usually firm, would hate to come to a mud bath.

Andy

Thanks for the warm welcome from you all.

How many Audis are usually at the ASN club stand? Would be nice if there was a fair few
Andy

One or two attend Andy
1. cribbon - audi a4 b7 170
2. SmoothAssault - audi a4 b6 190
3. Bigblokey0 - Audi A3 8p 2.0 TFSI
4. ScottB5 - Audi A4 B5 1.9TDI Avant + Camping.
5. Jay A3- Audi A3 8l (Maybe camping)
6. CMD - A4 hotel
7. bigrich690 - Audi A4 b7 140 + camping(hopefully)
8. Westy - Audi S3 8L (not camping )
9. Ayr_audi_nut......Audi A1 S-line + a very excited 4 year old (premier inn)
10. cjsuk - A3 T Sport plus our lass and her "im really not intrested in this" face (poss hotel, poss camping, poss 1day only)
11. Dane - b5 rs4 - maybe camping
12 Speedy Steve S3 8L (not camping)
13. Jonesey S3 8p Black Edition + Camping
14.Jutlis 3.0-b6 s4
15. ashley1 - B7 Avant, Camping.
16. StaceyS3 S3 8L hopefully camping
17. Welly & Bumble (and maybe my mate) - Going to a) get there on time and b) hopefully camp.
18. Jason.S A4 B5 - Possible camp although i only live 20miles down the road but shall see.
19. -adrian- A3 8P
20. S3 Hoggy - S3 8l (not camping)
21. Phatboyruss - A3 8P (Might camp)
22. YOLO- A3 8P (staying in a hotel
23. - S3 8L (not camping)
24. The Doctor (Paul) - S3 8L (not camping)
25. Ash B Audi A3 8P
26. Mattyboyc- A4 B6 Avant
27. Calvin A4 B5 Pan scraping! (Camping) Shhhhhh
28. Future + moaning girlfriend - S3 8L (not camping)
29. Knoxie 8L S3 ( not camping )
30. Gops 8L S3 (not camping)
31. Nilz 8L S3 (Not camping)
32. rhubarb4 8L S3 (maybe camping)
33. D2NY G (not camping just the one day for me)
34. jtothed 8L S3 (maybe camping)
35. Digzz Audi A3 8P3
36. franA3 A3 8P
37. CHEZ a4 avant B7 spaniel wagon! sleeping in a tent, as the term camping means something else up here!
38. JoJo Black 8L S3 (Camping? noway)
39. Khalifaa3 A3 8P
40. Mattroll A3 8P - Not camping
41. Itwasntme187 - a3 8p hopefully if she is fixed by then... Camping? Is that a code word for orgy??
42. Der-Techniker - A4 B5 - Planning on camping me thinks
43. mk1chopper - 8L S3 - Not camping
44. carl-1968 - A4 B7- not camping
45. Fraggles - A4 B6 - not camping
46. Jbaudi - A3 8P - not camping
47. RallyX - Sb 170 SLine - not camping
48. z1mma - S3 8p
49. Fleck - S3 8L
50. Gill S3 - S3

also other clubs attend with a lot of cars

Crickey, that is a fair few. Unless I get directed elsewhere I will try my best to be on the club stand.

Crickey, that is a fair few. Unless I get directed elsewhere I will try my best to be on the club stand.
58k members and 23k active members so we'll not be short of cars
If we really applied ourselves the park would be full of ASN :)

Hi Guys

Anyone fancy a convoy up the A14 on the 12th ?
My A3 is too tatty to be on the stand.

But will be nice to put some names to faces :)
bringing the Mrs as she's a petrol head too

Cobra, if it's an Audi, then you are welcome to park with ASN! This is NOT a show and shine, so long as it's an Audi and has 4 wheels, you are more than welcome! I doubt my example will be blinging myself, but I'm parking up with the gang! :)

Hi jojo

Thats cool :)

How do i get on the right parking to be with the gang ?

When paying at the entrance, ask to be directed to 'Audi's in the park' Event. It should be pretty straight forward passing a load of parked cars, then towards an open area parked full of Audi's! Then just tell them you're with Audi Sport, they should point you in the right direction.

i got my ticket the other day :) really excited now!! shame i cant camp :(

is it worth setting up a 'convoy' thread?

Cobra 88 dont worry my missus is a bit tatty but she'll still be there lol! we will be coming up from bury st edmunds

So, Is this going to be speedy on Sat/Sun again?

Bill curtsinger a ground control person guides a plane on an aircraft carrier

i'll be flying down the A14 from Peterborough in my silver B7 - not sure on time , hope to get in the grounds also.