Audis in the Park 8(AITP) 2016 August 13-14th

and there is a stand at the event, that's where I bought mine anyway

Reactions: Chop.
Anyone know if the Arrival car Photographer will be there again this year? dunno who it was but bought last years one it was great. want a new one for the new beast now

I missed this last year, as I was already on site camping, need to remember to drive out and back in again this year to get my pic taken. :yes:

JG

Reactions: Av4nt and Chop.
Any info on what this years weekend holds for us attendees, given that it's a weekend event, it should be a totally different set up??

JG

When are the tickets being posted? I paid weeks ago (got paypal receipt) but still no tickets.

When are the tickets being posted? I paid weeks ago (got paypal receipt) but still no tickets.
The tickets will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the show

Reactions: Sandra
*****TICKET LINE CLOSING!*****

That's right folks, the advanced ticket line is CLOSING!

You have been warned!

July 17th we will be officially closing the advanced ticket line. After this date, you will be paying more on the gate and Aitp won't see a penny of the money! If you want to help secure the future of Audis in the Park, simply order your tickets NOW! This year there will be NO EXCEPTIONS. If you haven't got an advance ticket, you WILL be paying on the day!

Reactions: Macdoon
Just got mine for sunday only. Need to have all my assignments finished by the saturday so I can concentrate on this.

i will be ariving on satrurday dinner time then for the rest of the weekend. cannot wait.

Just bought tickets for the Sunday for myself and another b8 avant driving work mate.

Maybe see you lot there!

John

Just bought tickets for the Sunday for myself and another b8 avant driving work mate.

Maybe see you lot there!

John
John, come see us at the club stand. The club BBQ will be there and that means a free burger.

John, come see us at the club stand. The club BBQ will be there and that means a free burger.
Do I have to buy tickets for the club stand? I only purchased the AITP8 ones of the site.

Do I have to buy tickets for the club stand? I only purchased the AITP8 ones of the site.
No you don't need tickets for stand. When you arrive ask to be directed to the stand.

Reactions: Ruhel
No you don't need tickets for stand. When you arrive ask to be directed to the stand.
Nice. Kids can't wait. Last meet they had to sit it out because of the rain :neutral:

Nice. Kids can't wait. Last meet they had to sit it out because of the rain :neutral:
Ruhel don't forget to get your free burger/hotdog at the club stand. Adam makes great burgers on our club BBQ. You probably seen pics of it

Reactions: RS5 JON, Macdoon and Ruhel
Ruhel don't forget to get your free burger/hotdog at the club stand. Adam makes great burgers on our club BBQ. You probably seen pics of it
Will you be attending?

I'll make sure I do. Like I said coming with an "avant friend" from work so will make sure we get pointed over to the stand!

Two weeks before event.

Reactions: neil ratcliffe, Sandra and Ruhel
I missed the advanced ticket line so will be buying on the day, i guess i just ask to go to the Audi Sport Stand?? do i need any extra club documents or anything?
When you arrive, just ask to be directed to audi-sport.net stand.

Reactions: neil ratcliffe and Macdoon
Just look for the tent you cannot miss it
No more rain talk please.

Reactions: Sandra, neil ratcliffe and RS5 JON
Sunshine, sunshine & more sunshine, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

JG

Reactions: neil ratcliffe and THQuattro