Audis in the Park 8(AITP) 2016 August 13-14th

Av4nt

and there is a stand at the event, that's where I bought mine anyway

JG51 AUD

Anyone know if the Arrival car Photographer will be there again this year? dunno who it was but bought last years one it was great. want a new one for the new beast now

I missed this last year, as I was already on site camping, need to remember to drive out and back in again this year to get my pic taken. :yes:

JG

JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD

Prob not. I'm not one for camping. Prob just come for the day.

No prob's, camping's not everyone's cup of tea, should be good whatever day your attending.
JG

JG51 AUD

would love to come to this, put me down for both days please

Add your name to the Attendee List Neil, see you there, just look out for my reg if you want to join us for a beer, or pm me and we'll exchange numbers.
JG

JG51 AUD

Any info on what this years weekend holds for us attendees, given that it's a weekend event, it should be a totally different set up??

JG

smokeymike

When are the tickets being posted? I paid weeks ago (got paypal receipt) but still no tickets.

JG51 AUD

When are the tickets being posted? I paid weeks ago (got paypal receipt) but still no tickets.

Tickets are posted out a couple of weeks before the event.

JG

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
*****TICKET LINE CLOSING!*****

That's right folks, the advanced ticket line is CLOSING!

You have been warned!

July 17th we will be officially closing the advanced ticket line. After this date, you will be paying more on the gate and Aitp won't see a penny of the money! If you want to help secure the future of Audis in the Park, simply order your tickets NOW! This year there will be NO EXCEPTIONS. If you haven't got an advance ticket, you WILL be paying on the day!

Ruhel

Never seen a fuel needle go down so fast!
VCDS Map User
Just got mine for sunday only. Need to have all my assignments finished by the saturday so I can concentrate on this.

DJAlix

VAG Car Coding™ Limited
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
VAG Can Professional
ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)
Booked up... looking forward to it! :)

johnny_584

Just bought tickets for the Sunday for myself and another b8 avant driving work mate.

Maybe see you lot there!

John

Ruhel

Never seen a fuel needle go down so fast!
VCDS Map User
John, come see us at the club stand. The club BBQ will be there and that means a free burger.
Do I have to buy tickets for the club stand? I only purchased the AITP8 ones of the site.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Nice. Kids can't wait. Last meet they had to sit it out because of the rain :neutral:
Ruhel don't forget to get your free burger/hotdog at the club stand. Adam makes great burgers on our club BBQ. You probably seen pics of it

johnny_584

I'll make sure I do. Like I said coming with an "avant friend" from work so will make sure we get pointed over to the stand!

MICHAEL PARKER

S3 Sportback
got mine ordered

JG51 AUD

Nice. Kids can't wait. Last meet they had to sit it out because of the rain :neutral:

Who mentioned the "R" word?

AITP 2014, wet,wet,wet!!!

Still had a great weekend.

JG

Nick601

I missed the advanced ticket line so will be buying on the day, i guess i just ask to go to the Audi Sport Stand?? do i need any extra club documents or anything?

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
I missed the advanced ticket line so will be buying on the day, i guess i just ask to go to the Audi Sport Stand?? do i need any extra club documents or anything?
When you arrive, just ask to be directed to audi-sport.net stand.