Audi Workshop manual & Etka parts catalogue ?

Davill9

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone help in sourcing a genuine Audi workshop manual that covers a bhz ea113 in a 2008 S3 along with wiring diagrams

And also the etka type parts catalogue that tps uses for the same car.

I have seen a guy in Italy on eBay that sells the Audi workshop manual as a pdf download but unsure if it’s any good.
Many thanks

I now have a full Audi genuine a3/s3 petrol/diesel 8p 2004-2012 workshop manual
Pm me if there’s anything I can help with from torque settings to doing the job.

etka would still be really handy though to stop me having to ask tps every 5 seconds for diagrams for part numbers on jobs
If anyone knows where I can get, let me know.
if I get a copy I will post back on here to help others

Reactions: voorhees
I didn't spot this when you first posted on this topic, I bought my copy of the dealership etc workshop manual from "easymanuals" they just take a snap shot of the official workshop manuals maybe once, or even after every model revision, but that worked for me as my S4 one was "newer" than my car. I did the same for my wife's 2015 VW Polo and it included all revisions of that car, ie from 6R through to 6C, so that works for me.

For parts listings, in the past I had a ETKA disc, most of them were just demo discs so their use was time limited, which was okay as I had an old laptop that I kept most car stuff on so could wind the clock back to re-enable my copy of EKTA - but now I only ever use online versions as they are normally kept up to date. "Zap7" should work okay, though I normally use "ifinterface" which unfortunately is not from a very friendly country, but needs must if VW Group and others are stupid enough to try to hide their parts listings from users/owners. Probably like me, you rather phoning in an order by part number, than actually door stepping your local Audi dealer to order bits and then same again to collect parts. If you fancy using "ifinterface.com" click on "welcome" and then "free services" and then click on "Car Prog2".

I try to use a trusted seller of VW Group parts, who normally ends up getting your order onto your doorstep either slightly cheaper than your local dealer or the same price but without you needing to travel to the dealership. That trusted seller is CCP or Coverdale Automotive, best contacted via facebook.

Reactions: Davill9
I didn't spot this when you first posted on this topic, I bought my copy of the dealership etc workshop manual from "easymanuals" they just take a snap shot of the official workshop manuals maybe once, or even after every model revision, but that worked for me as my S4 one was "newer" than my car. I did the same for my wife's 2015 VW Polo and it included all revisions of that car, ie from 6R through to 6C, so that works for me.

For parts listings, in the past I had a ETKA disc, most of them were just demo discs so their use was time limited, which was okay as I had an old laptop that I kept most car stuff on so could wind the clock back to re-enable my copy of EKTA - but now I only ever use online versions as they are normally kept up to date. "Zap7" should work okay, though I normally use "ifinterface" which unfortunately is not from a very friendly country, but needs must if VW Group and others are stupid enough to try to hide their parts listings from users/owners. Probably like me, you rather phoning in an order by part number, than actually door stepping your local Audi dealer to order bits and then same again to collect parts. If you fancy using "ifinterface.com" click on "welcome" and then "free services" and then click on "Car Prog2".

I try to use a trusted seller of VW Group parts, who normally ends up getting your order onto your doorstep either slightly cheaper than your local dealer or the same price but without you needing to travel to the dealership. That trusted seller is CCP or Coverdale Automotive, best contacted via facebook.
Thanks so much mate.
I will look at all the above tonight when I get in… looks really helpful advice !
Nice one !