1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi UTR (oem) retrofit

Bobster68 Jul 16, 2020

1. Bobster68

Bobster68 New Member

Hi.sorry if this already somewhere on this forums...ive a 2019 a5 b9 f5 and looking to fit audis original dashcam (front only.)...any fitters rec around the london area?.im west london..either supply fit or i can get from ebay. Thks!

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Why are you looking for the Audi UTR? It’s garbage and costs way more than better systems. Give me a call on 07950 737 899.

4. T-1000

T-1000 Well-Known Member

UTR=Useless Total Rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Tonye60

Tonye60 Active Member

Costco have a nextbase at the moment, only £65 with vat, very similar look to the blackvue range.

6. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Nextbase = pretty crappy, well the most recent model are. Tend to overheat and the rear cameras can interfere with DAB.

if you want great quality set and forget then look at Thinkware. If you want cloud and 4K then look at Blackvue. The Audi UTR is honestly rubbish.

S32B likes this.
  7. Bobster68

Bobster68 New Member

Thanks guys!..think i need more research into what i need...

8. bruce_miranda

bruce_miranda Member

There is a reason why Audi dealers are almost giving away UTR for nothing. It's quite an old product now.

9. Tonye60

Tonye60 Active Member

I have blackvue fitted in my s5 and transit connect, both been faultless for 18months and very discreet.