Audi Universal Traffic Recorder (Dash Cam)

Svenedin

Reaction score
Its ok mate sometimes its just about knowing what to type in, had the same problem myself.

Its ok mate sometimes its just about knowing what to type in, had the same problem myself.

Yes. Sometimes it's easier to find forum stuff via google. The group buy price is attractive but I do wonder how easy it is to DIY install. There's a dealer near my work who wants £695 fitted vs £345 via the group buy but removing trim can be a nightmare and I've never tried it on my S3. I'd hate to break clips etc.

Ye I agree, plus wring around air bags is a no go for me, although I sure its child's play for half the people on the forum. Up to you I would get it pro fitted for piece of mind then, but at that price you could have the thinkware pro fitted which I know to be amazing (probably with the optional battery pack). Depends if you want to keep it all Audi.

Ye I agree, plus wring around air bags is a no go for me, although I sure its child's play for half the people on the forum. Up to you I would get it pro fitted for piece of mind then, but at that price you could have the thinkware pro fitted which I know to be amazing (probably with the optional battery pack). Depends if you want to keep it all Audi.

Yes there is the peace of mind to get Audi to fit it. If they break anything or if anything misbehaves afterwards it's their problem. I have found the user manual but not the installation instructions.