So I've been meaning to do this for ages; start a build. I had actually started one before, which I spent a few hours typing. However, somehow it disappeared before I had the chance to upload it. I'll try to not make it long winded. But at the same time I'll try to explain and justify my decisions to make things easier and more interesting. So here it goes... So after owning an S-Tronic TTS for about 11 months, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to an S TRONIC TTRS. I made this decision because I felt like I needed more power and secondly I became a sucker for the sound for the 5 pot! So about 6 hours after picking up the car I went to show the car to a friend/fellow car enthusiast. Straight away he went to my boot pulled out the screw driver and removed my front plate LOL! It does look really good without a number plate. The car was fun to drive although stock. Seemed very torquey and aggressive. The S TRONIC box is a lot better in the TTRS compared to the TTS. However after about 2 months of owning the car I wanted more power!!!! So I took a trip up to Manchester and visited Awsome GTI for an APR Stage 1 Remap. It made some decent power and fair bit of torque. It totally transformed the car. The car become much more aggressive and responsive, it pulled like a train! Unfortunately on the day their dyno was unable to give a reading from crank only and was reading at the wheels only. So later on I took it to AmD Essex for a RR session. It made 385 BHP & 507 FT-LB. The car certainly seemed like it was making a lot than 385 BHP. But either way I was still happy with how it performed on the road. About a month or so later my joys came to a complete end. Perhaps it's more fair to say my joys came to a halt. ☹️ One day after going through a cruise in central London my car started misfiring. Audi roadside assistance couldn't fix the issue so it was recovered to Audi service centre. The roadside technician suspected that an injector was leaking fuel. So after a few days the injector was replaced but the engine was still misfiring. So further investigation was required. This consisted of stripping down the engine to see what had happened. The results were not good at all! The engine had given up and somehow detonated. So the block was scored. Most likely caused from the broken piston ring debris scratching/rubbing against the cylinder bores. The cylinder head had excessive damage from where the damaged piston was hitting against it. Cut long story short the engine was fooked! Lol. Audi didn't cover this under warranty as they saw some damage to my ECU. They was under the impression it had been tampered with lol. They presented me with a £28'500.00 ~ bill to have the engine and turbo replaced. I "kindly" declined their offer. I tried to fight this with Audi but threw in the towel and decided to get it fixed elsewhere.