1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Super Sports Seat in Silver/White Leather?.

RS3 S. Sep 18, 2019

1. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member SQ5 owners group Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 S tronic

..........i quiet like it,but i think it's dependent on the body colour?. Should imagine it can be difficult to keep clean but i'm ok with that. Thoughts from owners please.:thumbs up:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Matt2010

Matt2010 Active Member

I have Lunar silver sports seats and they're fine providing you use something like Dr Leather Dye Block every few months or Dodo Juice leather cleaner/protector.
    My kids go in mine with sweets, crisps etc and its still fine. I wear jeans and see no dye on my seats and having had lots of all black interiors in the past, it feels much less oppressive with a lighter interior.

X3man likes this.
  4. jebusRS

jebusRS Member

its not for me, but each to their own and go with what you like, stuff what other people think lol

5. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member SQ5 owners group Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 S tronic

I'm looking at an RS4 avant,B9 & that has them.

6. TheFiftheElement

TheFiftheElement Well-Known Member

I had lunar in my S3 (Sepang) that I ordered from new. I liked them, lifted the gloomy cabin.

Quick wipe every time I washed the car, and I had no marks/staining after 18 months.

Certainly wouldn't put me off a car (if the car has an exterior colour that goes with it - I've seen a Cataluyna Red RS3 with lunar, and silver design package and it didn't work for me at all).

zippster and RS3 S. like this.
  7. RS3 S.

The RS4 is in that really nice blue with the 20'' black/diamond cut alloys & it does look good with the silver leather.

8. zippster

zippster Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team V6 Audi RS3 Audi S3 Audi S4 quattro

had them in mine, agree with the comment above that it really lifts the otherwise dark interior ..

I never understood the comments that people thought it was hard to keep clean?? modern leathers now are protected against dye transfer and I never had a problem with mine at all even with my suit trousers or blue jeans..

loved the colour combo myself!!

IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg

RS3 S. and X3man like this.
  9. teslaboy

teslaboy Mythos black RS3 8v FL Audi RS3 Audi S3

I looked at these but decided on black.

Such a shame Audi don't offer other colours, a nice tan, and a red.

Thats one thing BMW does have right.

RS3 S. likes this.
  10. RS3 S.

...............i'm with you on that,some of those dark tan leathers look great but as above needs the correct paint work.