Audi stickers on the doors or not?

Urban Sports

Reaction score
I wasn't sure so asked for them to be left in the car, which they did, I've just seen a picture of an ibis white BE and quite like them, what do you think?

I have them fitted to my ibis white BE and like them. They are not to big that they stand out in your face like on boy racer cars.

Mine arrived with them on (as you'll see in the photos) and tbh I actually like them. They are quite small and remind me of an 80s ur quattro haha - understand they'll be marmite though :)

Not sure on them myself, so will be getting them left off my car when I collect in a few weeks.

I must confess they aren't to my taste. I think it makes the car look like a sponsor/promo car. Sorry

Do these come as standard? I don't really want them on to be honest, so would I have to request for them not to be put on?

If "you" want them on, put them on.

Reactions: Fridarey and AlnSaz
If "you" want them on, put them on.
^ What they said ^

It's your choice, if you like them, keep them .... it's a bad choice, but a choice none the less.

Reactions: AlnSaz
I quite like them to be honest, but as they only come in black, they're of no use on mine. Dark grey might've looked good on black with the Rotors.

Reactions: AlnSaz
Mine didn’t even come with them but I didn’t want them anyway.

They look a bit too aftermarket to me. But I do kinda like them on the white.