1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SQ5 Audi SQ5 chip tuning and exhaust note

DamienP Mar 4, 2018

1. DamienP

DamienP New Member

OK so I just bought a 2015 Audi SQ5 TDI. Loving every moment so far, but I want to make some tweaks.

First, more power. I want to get the car chipped for more power and torque, but within safe limits. I don’t want to cause any reliability issues.

Second, can I improve the exhaust note somehow, without replacing the exhaust? I heard something about a device that enhances the existing resonator or something... sorry, I’m no mechanic TBH.

Are there any other relatively low cost mods you guys would recommend? I’m based in Yorkshire, UK. Thanks in advance :)

Attached Files:

paul wev likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. paul wev

paul wev Member

I’ve got a 2013 SQ5 tdi with a Dtuk box, 369 bhp was the highest on the rollers been very reliable (touch wood), drives lovely and gained 100 tourques (cant remember if lbs or Newton meters) and a box from Kufatec which gives the exhaust 7 different voices, but once you found your favourite it usually stays on that. The deep Bassy one is my favourite

SQ5

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    E15 likes this.
  4. RoyM

RoyM New Member

Have the kufatec on mine also and the dtuk pedal box, thinking now about the tuning box?

5. paul wev

paul wev Member

I now have a Celtic remap on it done by eco vehicle tuning, it’s much more responsive at the bottom end, so I have removed my Dtuk box and it is now for sale if anybody is interested?

SQ5

6. RoyM

RoyM New Member

Details and price, bhp of your model?

7. paul wev

paul wev Member

2013 sq5 tdi, 313 bhp stock 364 bhp with Dtuk box. £150 with loom

SQ5

8. paul wev

paul wev Member

[​IMG]

SQ5

9. paul wev

paul wev Member

[​IMG]£150 with box and loom

SQ5

10. RoyM

RoyM New Member

Still have this? Is it 100%? Full instructions? Do you have images of it??

11. paul wev

paul wev Member

Yes, still have original box and instructions somewhere, too late to start digging around tonight though [​IMG]

SQ5

Tags: