audi-sport Wycombe meet March 12th

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK well going on from the Windsor meet and trying to find a more central meet(not wanting to cater too much for the London boys as we come down here FAR too often!)
I think it is time to set up another meet, second Wednesday of Every Month I'm gonna try and organise a monthly meet, might even have a little competition running with some prizes! We'll see!
Anyway as posted in the other Thread we'll meet at say 7.00 onwards at TGI Fridays in High Wycombe, please post your interest below!

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Not sure - Thursdays aren't good for me 'cos of fencing, plus I am in Brentwood that day giving some training (wherever Brentwood is !!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

You drive past Brentwood on the way to the Essex meet, J28 on the M25. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Now on March 12th, Wednesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Probably can make it unless I am up prepping for the course the next day !

I'm sure you've been to an Essex meet, is that not where you met Wando............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

Right nuff said on that, I'm off for my afternoon nap.

Cheers Jo.