Audi-Sport Offer from Slim's

Matt@Slim'sDetailing

Reaction score
Website
www.slimsdetailing.co.uk
Hi guys,

Hopefully by now you might have a had a chance to look at our website, some of our video guides or follow one of our multiple social channels (we get about a bit - not sure that's something always to be proud of :apathy:)

For the rest of May (15'!), we would like to extend an offer to all members of this forum who need to stock up on any new products. Be it Auto Finesse, Autoglym, Meguiars, Chemical Guys, Swissvax or any one of the 40 odd brands we sell online and in store.

For Audi-Sport members, when you go to checkout use code 'myfirstorder' for 10% off. That's not all (he says like a window salesman), spend over £50 and let us know your t-shirt size and we'll include one of our popular Slim's t-shirts as well. Simply let us know in the comments box at the checkout. Visit www.slimdetailing.co.uk to get started :)

Slim-s-Girl-If-only-his-hands-were-on-me-T-shirt-31.jpg

Everything we ship goes on a next day delivery service with Interlink Express/DPD, so you're assured of the quickest turnaround possible. Anything ordered by 3pm Mon-Fri, will be with you the following working day, with all orders getting free shipping over £50 (ex.vat).

Finally make sure, when you checkout you quickly create an account. You'll earn Rewards on every purchase with us, meaning you get a minimum of 5% discount back towards your next purchase. Learn more about Slim's Rewards here: http://www.slimsdetailing.co.uk/slims_rewards/

Any questions - drop me a line below!

Cheers,

Matt :)

Reactions: GjrBartlett, Rodgeri, Spaceman_RS3 and 4 others
The link in the first post is incorrect. It reads "slim" instead of "slims".

Reactions: xpoweruk
All ordered - though a little confusing in terms of exc. VAT and inc. VAT...

As I'm a punter, frankly I don't want to know how much the government are taking in purchasing tax! (after they've taxed me on my income... Oh don't get me started!!!) ;)

The link in the first post is incorrect. It reads "slim" instead of "slims".

Apologies - thanks for the spot, it should be www.slimsdetailing.co.uk

All ordered - though a little confusing in terms of exc. VAT and inc. VAT...

As I'm a punter, frankly I don't want to know how much the government are taking in purchasing tax! (after they've taxed me on my income... Oh don't get me started!!!) ;)

Thanks for the order! Yeah, there's still a few items we're working on improving on the site. One of the reasons it's so prominent is we sell a lot into the EU and some businesses there can get VAT prices exempt, so we make it clear the price they would pay. However - still something we can improve on :)

Reactions: DarkBunny
First order placed ;) Had to take a few things off as the £££ were going up and up lol.

Can't complain though with 12.5% off, free delivery (by the best courier), good prices on the products...and to top it off a free t-shirt...happy days :smile new: The t-shirt will make the wife and her friends laugh, only the other day she said "He thinks more of his car than me" :shrug: :D

Reactions: Matt@Slim'sDetailing and Sandra
Just placed a small order for 1 litre of Valetpro PH neutral snowfoam and a grit guard and used the 10% discount code, cheers.
Looking forward to breaking my snowfoam virginity!

Reactions: Matt@Slim'sDetailing
Collected car yesterday, first order placed today, guess i missed out on the T-Shirt :hushed: :s3addict:

Cheers Guys got my stuff all nicely packed and a T-shirt :nogarors4::s3addict:

Grrr why didn't a look at this forums detailing page sooner! Was checking out all the advertises on detailing world to find the best shop to get a DA from.

Would of bought your Duren DA with some bits and pieces had I found you sooner.

Just spent 130 on a DAS-6 from a competitor. Will be sure to check you out first next time.

Reactions: Matt@Slim'sDetailing
Grrr why didn't a look at this forums detailing page sooner! Was checking out all the advertises on detailing world to find the best shop to get a DA from.

Would of bought your Duren DA with some bits and pieces had I found you sooner.

Just spent 130 on a DAS-6 from a competitor. Will be sure to check you out first next time.

Sorry for the delayed reply - been away on my holibobs!

It's not to worry, feel free to drop us a line if you need any help or advice in the future :)

Matt.

Will do, once I use up my tin of Megs Hi-Tech yellow wax I'll treat the car to a new tub.

Is this...

'code 'myfirstorder' for 10% off. That's not all (he says like a window salesman), spend over £50 and let us know your t-shirt size and we'll include one of our popular Slim's t-shirts as well.'

... still on going? I need to stock up anyway but would love the 10% & t-shirt as my better half make's a comment similar before and after every weekend wash! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).

Can't order due to the above message...

I got the same for paypal and sagepay kept refusing my card.

Hi

I've been knocking about on the website... Are you still offering free tshirts for orders over a certain amount?

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and Sandra
Hi

Cool... I shall sort an order soon

Car looking grubby after a week

Paul

Hi Matt

Do you have any offers running this mo th for my first order through your website??

Cheers

Adam

Hi Matt

Do you have any offers running this mo th for my first order through your website??

Cheers

Adam
Looking at the other Slim's thread it says...

Our Slim's Rewards offering hopefully negates the need to shop for discount codes all the time, there is a promotional code 'myfirstorder' as an introduction for 10% off, then your points and credit should build up from there should you order with us!

Just ordered some valetpro snow foam and autoglym tar remover from slims website.
Run out of the tar remover whilst cleaning my alloys had to remove the old balance weight sticky pads what a nightmare but the wheels look great now.

Just placed my first order, looking forward to doing both cars when the weather brightens up, doesn't look like that will be Easter weekend though!

I have just placed my first order with you guys! Looking forward to it!

Trying to order now...but sitting on "Please wait processing your order.."

i've got a big order to put in for the new motor... is there any discount ;)

Just about to order a machine polisher. Any offers or freebies?

Worth asking

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

I'm a detailer by trade and default with many companies, not a single one is on par with skins, service is second to none. Keep it up lads

Just placed an order 100023677...any freebies still going!?!!

Not sure if this is ok as slim's seem inactive on here but just got email from them use code JAN15 for 15% of top brands

Reactions: Booboo and scotty76