Audi-sport.net stickers!

Dan_anthony

Audi A3
Reaction score
Hi do a lot of you have these on your cars? If so post them please!!

There is a thread somewhere

Only seeing this now!!

20150607_221754_zpsb90a71fb.jpg

20150607_221743_zps94899097.jpg
20150607_221739_zpsf7e267ba.jpg

Got same one on both sides. That silver/grey is perfect for tinted windows.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Trevor :)

Reactions: s3_trev
I was thinking of getting those silver/grey effect ones for my non tinted sportback. Not sure if they will fetch any unwanted attention though.

Yeah they should still look good mate. They would more subtle than the colored ones, although the colored ones are nice as well. What do you mean by unwanted attention? From unfavourables or from the local constabulary?

From the unfavourables… thats the one. I was trying to think of a polite way of saying it.

I'm all into subtlety. I kind of like the stealthy look. Wolf in sheeps clothing as it were.

Reactions: s3_trev
Haha. I know what you are saying. Well if you felt it put your car at risk then maybe just keep the stickers for shows and what not. Its a shame that we need to double think things like this in today's world isn't it!

It is a shame. After all, we put our effort in to have nice things. (Is this going off topic now?) Apologies to the OP.

My stickers came today, along with my lanyard. Will be putting them on over the weekend and getting some pics up!

Reactions: Sandra, Dan_anthony and s3_trev
After seeing this thread I ordered two stickers and will be putting them in the back two windows of my sportback but only one turned up :(

Will it be possible to get these at Audis In the Park on the 9th?

After seeing this thread I ordered two stickers and will be putting them in the back two windows of my sportback but only one turned up :(
send me a pm with what was missing. I will need your name/address as well.

Will it be possible to get these at Audis In the Park on the 9th?
Not sure what will be available at aitp. If you order them this week from the store you will receive them before aitp. :) x

Thanks Sandra, sent one through the 'contact us' bit but wasn't sure if it went through! PM sent :)
You have pm. Missing sticker be in post tomorrow. :) x

@Sandra I ordered some stickers from the store around the 21st ish of July, after wondering why they hadn't arrived I checked my emails and had no confirmation email and nothing was taken from my paypal account. Are you able to confirm that you didn't get my order before I order another lot?

Also the store wouldn't let me login with my forum username and password so I went to 'Checkout Directly', not sure if this was the right thing to do?

Many thanks, Rob

b8644886cfa74131476658e31864cf6e.jpg
d54be2d1cffe9210826ca238eefee0a6.jpg
cfc40020acda8c3a132d39041162e188.jpg

As promised. A couple of shots of my newly installed stickers. They don't look overly in yer face as I was worried about as I mentioned before. Think they look the nuts. Car does need a bath though!

Reactions: s3_trev and Sandra
Hi Sandra, looking to order some stickers, but, can you confirm if they're sold as singles or a pair?
You can have whatever you like. If you only want one then that's what you order. There are no limitations ;)x