Audi-sport membership

Mentaldogmark

Reaction score
so if you write your car off dose that mean you are no longer a member?

Ouch, what happened? You ok? You always welcome to be a member on here. :) x

That's a shame.

Now to business. Sell me your wheels ;) I need some cheap 15s or 16s :)

That's a shame.

Now to business. Sell me your wheels ;) I need some cheap 15s or 16s :)

Lol, im sure they be a few more guys looking to get some parts. Hope your well Arek. Look forward to ff1 so i can beat you this year. :) x

This is what happens when you hit a car from behind at 50-60 mph and can't understand how it happened it was a bright, clear day, no sign of moisture on the road, everything stopped within a split second I had my foot hard on the brakes, and bang the safiera went into another a4 which hit a passat 3 car write off.
Waiting on the insurance to call.

I'm good, thanks Sandra. You are a dreamer! IIRC you still owe me a dinner ;)

Reactions: Sandra
ill have a spare bumper shortly its in green though. might have a spare headlight I would need to look. ive got a drivers wing in silver but its been modified for the facelift headlights. you can have it all free if you pay postage

ill have a spare bumper shortly its in green though. might have a spare headlight I would need to look. ive got a drivers wing in silver but its been modified for the facelift headlights. you can have it all free if you pay postage

If the ins co don't run off with it I certainly would be interested in that bumper and headlight, I think I will put it back on the road again if I can.

I don't want to bring you bad news but...
Your passenger side looks rather badly damaged and would need to be pulled, or part of chassis replaced to make it straight again.
I'm pretty sure that, looking at the car's value, it will be at least a cat d. If not C.
Cost of repairing it would be a lot higher than buying a replacement a4.
Not worth it imo.

I don't want to bring you bad news but...
Your passenger side looks rather badly damaged and would need to be pulled, or part of chassis replaced to make it straight again.
I'm pretty sure that, looking at the car's value, it will be at least a cat d. If not C.
Cost of repairing it would be a lot higher than buying a replacement a4.
Not worth it imo.

Your probably right I just hope they give me a good payout not sure what the value should be, it's a shame as I put some money into it to make it right i hope they take that into account. It drove great, started first time gave 50mpg ish but then again we are talking ins cos

I'm good, thanks Sandra. You are a dreamer! IIRC you still owe me a dinner ;)
Hey, i can dream of winning, lol. Let me know when you in Scotland Arek. :) x

Reactions: slepy
It will be classed as a cat D id of thought given the age of the car maybe C if your lucky its a PFL with heavy front end damage and will be classed as to uneconomical to repair.

If the cars worth say £800-1000, then straight away your talking 60% of the cars value to put it right so it will be a straight write off as a wing, rad pack, bumper, labour time sourcing parts etc will soon mount up and with the cost of good old vwag parts will probably see it as a cat D !!

Take the loss and buy facelift :thumbs up: