Audi Sport experience

Keef

Reaction score
My local dealers, Listers, are hosting an event tomorrow Ragley Hall in Warwickshire. Been invited on previous years but never bothered. Decided to go along this year and have booked a 45 min drive in RS4 , the full RS range will be available so will hopefully get to drive some others as well.
Is anyone else going or has done this before as I’m not sure what to expect? Private roads, public roads etc??

Hopefully the weather holds out.

Reactions: Jordaudis4
Can't help with your query but extremely jealous, as many pics as you can and a write up of your experiences please..

Reactions: Jordaudis4, WesT-gefül and Keef
Yea I went on one a few years back.
Drove a RS5, and booked a drive in the SQ5 for my Dad. Was a pretty short drive around public roads. Was still good fun!

There are usually other car manufacturers there too, so always worth trying to ask if you can drive theirs too! Jaguar were next to the Audi stand, so I spent most of it staring at the then newly released F-Type...can't get over how good that car sounds still...

Here was my post on it over at A5OC

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/audi-events/58698-audi-ride-drive.html

Jesus...was 4yrs ago!

Reactions: Keef
Been on 3 of these now.

2 at near Prescot 1 at wychwood park near Crewe.

Superb.

Drove R8’s RS4/5/6’s and of course the 2015 RS3.

Had around an hour in each car on a prescribed route, ahem

Reactions: Sandra
My local dealers, Listers, are hosting an event tomorrow Ragley Hall in Warwickshire. Been invited on previous years but never bothered. Decided to go along this year and have booked a 45 min drive in RS4 , the full RS range will be available so will hopefully get to drive some others as well.
Is anyone else going or has done this before as I’m not sure what to expect? Private roads, public roads etc??

Hopefully the weather holds out.

Great day. Thoroughly enjoyable hour in an R8 Plus (610 bhp!)

Good to meet you there too!

There’s a brief vid up on the Listers Audi Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ListersAudi/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Keef and TameAutumn