Facelift Audi Sport Exhaust retrofit

Evolution_Roy

Reaction score
Anybody retrofitted one of theses on a FL car?
I managed to source a used Audi Sport Exhaust! Is it only to put it on and drive, or is there any software/other components that needs changing?

Anybody retrofitted one of theses on a FL car?
I managed to source a used Audi Sport Exhaust! Is it only to put it on and drive, or is there any software/other components that needs changing?

FL sport exhaust for a FL car, fit, plug in and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Evolution_Roy
There is some paint damage on one of the covers, does anyone have tips about how to paint it with the original shine? all the heat resistant sprays I could find are matt-black.
Upload 2021 3 8 14 37 39

And also, do I need to change the valve controllers to the ones I have on the car, or can I use the ones that came with the exhaust?

And also, do I need to change the valve controllers to the ones I have on the car, or can I use the ones that came with the exhaust?

Pin connections should be the same.

I sprayed mine with Foliatec there’s a picture guide in a thread in the RS3 section.

7f88733c14b5fba1a9e1f0cb1fb571f2.jpg

28e6ac0ab2cd0fe68caceb14714fede1.jpg

Reactions: jimojameso and Evolution_Roy
I thought also in terms of component protection.... I guess the valve controllers do not have one....

Spray the tips like T-1000 has before fitting & job done.

Reactions: 8YARWY and Evolution_Roy
Might be the loud PFL one Sean ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

I could send you a video clip of mine at tickover John, since stage 2 it sounds nuts.

Reactions: ArrEssDrei
OK, now it is fitted on the car, and after a short drive, I have to say that I am not impressed.
Its a little bit nicer sound than the standard exhaust, but not much. I am happy I did not buy a new unit at mega £.