Audi Single Din Concert, anyone got a spare?

G

Goner

The coating on search button is starting to wear away and it's really bugging me, can't really be ***** to upgrade to a Halfords style head unit so looking to replace the existing one with a mint Audi one again, anybody got something kicking about?

I have a regular sing din housing and a audi concert. That i would be willing to sell if the price is right. PM me a offer Aidan

Aiden, I have complete DD setup available if you fancy a change. PM me for further info.

If Aiden doesnt take you up on your offer for your DD set up would you be willing to sent me a few details of what you have and what sort of price your looking for?

i have the single din concert and hate it, really want an rnse but would be happy with just a DD concert.

Cheers

I have a regular sing din housing and a audi concert. That i would be willing to sell if the price is right. PM me a offer Aidan

Thanks for the offer although I've purchased a double din set up now. :thumbsup:

Bought the cage, climate control unit, new radio unit, hazard buttons, trims the lot oh and the new quadlock for the new radio unit.

IMG 20140409 111508235

the template i made to cut down my climate unit. measurements in cm

Its a RUFF guide, you will need to get the sand page out to flush the fit up.

Bought the cage, climate control unit, new radio unit, hazard buttons, trims the lot oh and the new quadlock for the new radio unit.

You can mod the existing units that are in the car just takes time and a steady hand, plus alot of measuring. The guide will see you right. Just take your time removing the single din housing cage and replacing it with the DD housing cage inside the dash. You will have to ease it out, but it does put strain on the dash plastic ...just go slow

View attachment 31083

the template i made to cut down my climate unit. measurements in cm

Its a RUFF guide, you will need to get the sand page out to flush the fit up.

Thanks for that! I've bought a double din AC unit which i'm told i can remove the front off that, remove the front off mine and put the double dun face plate onto my AC unit, if that's not the case then i will use your template and hopefully not **** it up.

You can mod the existing units that are in the car just takes time and a steady hand, plus alot of measuring. The guide will see you right. Just take your time removing the single din housing cage and replacing it with the DD housing cage inside the dash. You will have to ease it out, but it does put strain on the dash plastic ...just go slow

Strain on the dash plastic? I don't like the sound of that..